Awesome 'barn finds'

Got something else that you want to show off that's not an FB or EK? Try this section.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

muza
State: NOT ENTERED

Awesome 'barn finds'

Post by muza »

Came across these gasoline shows on shannons web site. This particular one, had heard about this bloke but thought it was just a myth.
Alot of people have probably seen them, but i hadn't!!
For obvious reasons, if anyone knows of the locations of these and the others, probably not best to put it on a public forum!
Each show goes for half n hour, so if you haven't seen them best to make sure the beers cold, sit back and enjoy!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Y_3OaR1G1Y
FB Holden Fernando Yellow/Arctic Beige flash
Stock as a rock
75 series Landcruiser 350 Chev
Not so stock
bootlegger

Re: Awesome 'barn finds'

Post by bootlegger »

Ive had several barn finds over the years. A few to mention
33 &*#@ sedan. Brought it home and was driving it by the arvo.
A model 5 window.
53 chev sedan. Parked in a shed then they buikt a road right beside it (that was fun to get out)
My merlin hydroplane.
Fiat 500 race car one owner from 1958.
Last years deceased estate find of the 21000 mile fx with the bulk load of nos holden stuff.
The most unusual barn find was a little lambretta.
I was at a swap meet and this guy had a lambretta frame. I got talking to him and asked what happened to the rest of the bike.
He said he went halves with a mate and they had a falling out. All he had left was the frame.
I asked where his mate lived. All i got from him was fairfield and a house nunber. He didnt know the street name.
A few days latter i got a street directory and drove up every strret in fairfield knock on the house number he said.
Three streets into it i found the guy and bought the rest of the bike.
muza

Post by muza »

Thats just assy with the bike!! haha
The programme is a good watch if you have the time. This fella years ago must've thought " these things are gonna be worth something one day". If he did, he was right!
One of the first things you see when he opens up the shed is a couple of HT/G monaros and XW/Y Gt's...........
Stock as a rock
Not so stock
muza

Post by muza »

SunnyTim wrote:
muza wrote:Thats just assy with the bike!! haha
The programme is a good watch if you have the time. This fella years ago must've thought " these things are gonna be worth something one day". If he did, he was right!
One of the first things you see when he opens up the shed is a couple of HT/G monaros and XW/Y Gt's...........
I think they are SMSF investments. Not driven or used.............
Tim
Yeh your right Tim, sitting there collecting dust. Shitty old shed, water gets on them, grass growing around them etc!
He's got all the aussie 'muscle' cars, forfs, holdens mopars etc......what a bloke wouldn't do for that shed!!!!
Stock as a rock
Not so stock