One for Scotty

Show off your artwork, drawings, photoshop, scale models, arty photography here… FB EK preferred…

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKjimmy
State: NOT ENTERED

One for Scotty

Post by EKjimmy »

I'm not sure if this will work, but i had to try facebook because photobucket doesn't like me at the moment
Potential plans for an EJ i bought for my girlfriend

Jimmy
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
vmx-mxr
State: NSW

Re: One for Scotty

Post by vmx-mxr »

EKjimmy wrote:I'm not sure if this will work, but i had to try facebook because photobucket doesn't like me at the moment
Potential plans for an EJ i bought for my girlfriend

Jimmy
Your old man doesn't have Faecesbook and doubt he ever will - post a pic here for the Luddite's please !!!
EKjimmy

Post by EKjimmy »

Oops didn't realise it didn't work
That should work
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
space ace
State: NSW

Post by space ace »

Wow your real close on this one ay Scotty :)
Pete
Woofto Car Club Member No 1
FB EK Forum Member No: 249
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

Quite close on this one, Pete.. :wink:
I like it Jim... :thumbsup:
Here's what I have in mind for Pete's EJ Special sedan....It's Top Secret so don't tell anyone... :wtf: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colour scheme is largly inspired by our own 'Devilrod'..(hope you dont mind Brett?).

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
EKjimmy

Post by EKjimmy »

Custom 8) I like it alot.
The rear end looks super cool too. Come on Pete, when's this one starting?
Still undecided whether we will go with the original yellow or as per the drawing above, I don't know how long we'll keep it so I've got to consider resale value - pink could be hard to sell?
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

EKjimmy wrote:Custom 8) I like it alot.
The rear end looks super cool too. Come on Pete, when's this one starting?
Still undecided whether we will go with the original yellow or as per the drawing above, I don't know how long we'll keep it so I've got to consider resale value - pink could be hard to sell?
The EJ is still in Melbourne, Jim..(it has a serious gear box problem..it's CACTUS! :shock: :lol: :lol: ) so Pete has to orginize another box or transport to my home for the FUN to begin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ..I'm totally looking forward to this project & can't wait to start doing the sheet work on the custom front & back. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

As for your custom EJ, I'd go the Yellow with White scallops & Ochre outlines. These days I would'nt worry about the re-sale value as old customs are getting to be worth alot in thier own right. 8) If you do it right you probably have a hard time to sell it out of your life..customs are a personal thing that become an obsession! :wink:

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2