SunnyTim's Nitro Factory Black FB 215

Post photos of your pride and joy, or updates on your rebuild!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

space ace
State: NSW

Re: SunnyTim's Nitro Factory Black FB 215

Post by space ace »

Hey Tim,will meet up somewhere is this the swap your coming down for in Feb :?:
http://swapmeets.wordpress.com/2010/02/ ... uper-swap/
Pete
Woofto Car Club Member No 1
FB EK Forum Member No: 249
MeFB
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by MeFB »

Mick wrote:
SunnyTim wrote:
bootlegger wrote:Whats the trick to not getting hurt working in bare feet or thongs on. Everytime i walk into the shed like that i walk out hurt.
Another skill that amazes me is mowing the grass or whipper snipping with bare feet or thongs.
yep I mow and whipper snip in bare feet too :oops: someone was laughing at my dance moves while welding yesterday as gassless wire spits a fair bit.....
Tim
yep shoes are for girls :wink: :lol: nek minnit :oops: :lol: but so far so good :thumbsup: mowing lawns i also have the added bonus of contending with snakes and still ne shoes :lol: also worked in a foundry for years pouring molten metal NO shoes :esurprised: :lol:
There's a rumour that you're actually a Hobbit Mick :P

:arrow: :D
Alan
Member No.1 of the FB EK Holden Car Club of WA (Woo-hoo :D sweet!)
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

SunnyTim wrote:Dave that'd be great. I think we are heading out for dinner Saturday night to the pub in George St Windsor as we can walk there from where we are staying after a long day of flying and driving. Welcome to head up, and I have to see who other likely lads will be around - maybe Scotty will even make the run up :think: Ben Brian and Brett are heading down with me.
Pete we may be heading up the mountain on Saturday as tourists so we'll keep an eye out for EJ's :lol:
Tim
I'll have to check the work roster..but I should make it up Timbo. :thumbsup:
It's been a while since I've seen you lot. (you can leave Brett behind if you want!! Although he may pick up some more parts for his black Morris Major!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: ).

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

SunnyTim wrote:
Sputzwagon wrote:It's been a while since I've seen you lot. (you can leave Brett behind if you want!! Although he may pick up some more parts for his black Morris Major!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: ).
Scotty.
That'd be great mate. He still brings that car up, I think we have found his achilles heel (hang on I have owned 3 of them........... :oops: )
Tim
That maybe the case Timbo..but you're not my "arch-nemisis" like Brett is!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
Mick Jagger

Post by Mick Jagger »

Lol
kmawic
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

wow at this rate you will have it done in no time !!! Its an FB anyway , you should sell it to me ........
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

About bloody time :ebiggrin:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

A most noble and worthwhile pursuit - I dips me lid to ya :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin:

Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

I love this Tim. I have an early firewall grafted in to my van shell. The heater hose inlet is in a different spot I recall, and the firewall insulation horsehair and cardboard things is different, and held on with metal push tabs. This is from memory as I only retain the sheet metal. Someone said the earlies had an FC firewall but it is not. The reg is on the firewall.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Holy dooley, was that in a wreck out in the weather or did he have it stashed in one of the sheds ????

Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

My eyes nearly popped out when Mick showed it to me. Made me wish I still had a sedan, but you had already closed the deal anyway.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
EK283
State: NSW

Post by EK283 »

Vinyl Gold !!!!!

Greg
So many cars so little time!