More Photos from Mt Gambier

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

wickedq400
State: NOT ENTERED

More Photos from Mt Gambier

Post by wickedq400 »

Got back from the Nats yesterday and really enjoyed it.Met a few guys from this forum and put some faces to names and made myself known to a few others.the whole event seemed really well organised and every one was very helpful to us( Nationals virgins).It's a pity that Sunday's weather wasn't as good as yesterdays but you get that.
Here's a few shots and a short video I took from the weekend.The video is taking ages to upload and is a walkpast at registration.Will post tomorow night.
Mick
Registration

Cruise to Pt Macdonnell .Awesome sight with the FBs and EKs stretching as far as you could see in front and out the back then parking in the car park and all over the street for lunch lots of car talk, listening to Thommo give the old grey a bit of a rev through open pipes then cruise back to town to the visitors centre and more car talk,meeting Alan and Chris in the "other red and white EK".

Shots from Sunday's Show n Shine.Didn't take a lot of Photos as was wandering around talking and looking.had a chat with Stu( parisian62) about his nightmare trip from Sydney.

This had a VL Commodore motor fitted.Very neat

Shot of the two Standards together. There were actually 3 altogether and all a similar colour

The old streetfighter!

Love this blue

old school

Really liked this FB and spent a bit of time talking to Rick the owner as I am a bit of a revhead.Obviously others liked it as well cause it won a few awards.

Just as i was about to leave I finally caught up with Trev as he had been parked next to me all day and had a chinwag.Then it was time to get ready for the Sunday night dinner.The table we were on did very well on the trivia quiz coming equal first which,considering we had half the Vic club on that table may have given us an unfair advantage(Martin is a genius.)
Next day went to the local Maccas for breakfast as did most of the entrants that I saw inside or parked outside .then it was all over and time to head home.
Thommo

Re: More Photos from Mt Gambier

Post by Thommo »

Nice pics Mick, & nice meeting you.
See you in Wanga's
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

:thumbsup: Cool pics.
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
V8EK4us

Post by V8EK4us »

Good ones Mick :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: