Alastair's gift to me!!

Show off your artwork, drawings, photoshop, scale models, arty photography here… FB EK preferred…

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Sputzwagon
State: NOT ENTERED

Alastair's gift to me!!

Post by Sputzwagon »

G'day all...
Had this arrive in the post (just visited the post office today..I don't have a letter box where I'm at :oops: ), get a load of this..it's a coffee cup with our own "South African Artist Extraordinaire" Alastair's FB convertible artwork on it PLUS four..yes count 'em FOUR key rings all with custom artwork of an FX 2 door coupe, FJ Woody Wagon, FB 2 door convertible & EJ 2 door coupe!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'M WRAPPED!!! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!
A BIG THANK'S to you Alastair mate ...this is GREAT!!!

Scotty
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
Harko

Re: Alastair's gift to me!!

Post by Harko »

wow theyre terrific , awesome ! ! !
Easily distracted angle manipulator extrordinaire.
Smooth customs

Post by Smooth customs »

What did you do to get them, or should I not ask.
they look great
wot179

Post by wot179 »

Very sweet indeed.

I want a cup with the EJ coupe on it.Fuggin cooool.

I have cash :thumbsup:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elwood: I bet these cops got SCMODS.
Jake: SCMODS?
Elwood: State County Municipal Offender Data System.

W.S.C.C.A.
St Marys chapter.
Trev

Post by Trev »

Arrr the artists secret hand shake! A nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man :lol: .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
Alastair Saxton

Post by Alastair Saxton »

Thanks Scotty and others for the kind words.
I had the artwork which I had done a few years ago and thought I would rework it to fit the coffee mugs and keyrings and then make them available for purchase.
I did an initial tester mug to see what the quality was like. I put the FX coupe and one of my paintings onto it and was quiet happy with the look, but I also wanted to see if it was durable. So we had it for about 4 months and used it and it was hand washed, then it was past on to a friend who has a wash machine. He has had it, used it and machine washed it for about 4 months now. It hasn't deteriorated, so at least we know it 's OK.
I have had a further 4 made up, then I met someone who was going to fly back to Oz so I sent the FB one to Scotty.
In the mean time I photographed the mugs and keyrings and put together this little brochure and Andrea has worked out some costings, taking postage and exchange rate into consideration.
Basically the Key-Rings weigh very little so if we send one or up to four of them the postage would be the same.
When sending a Mug I can stick about four Key-Rings into the Mug and they go 'postage free'. The postage rates make it proportionately cheaper to send as the quantity increases, so that is reflected in the prices too.
Costs including postage would be as follows: 1 Mug = AU$ 16.00; 2 Mugs = AU$ 30.00; 4 Mugs = AU$ 44.00; 6 Mugs = AU$54.00
Keyrings will be AU$ 2.50 each excluding postage. Postage of AU$ 2.00 for up to 4.
Artworks are as follows: FX Coupe, FJ Woody, FC Convertible, FB Convertible, EJ Coupe, HR Coupe, HK Coupe.
wot179

Post by wot179 »

Will you take paypal?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.S.C.C.A.
St Marys chapter.
Alastair Saxton

wot179 wrote:Will you take paypal?
Should have it set up in a day or 2.
Alastair
wot179

Post by wot179 »

Beaudy! :)

W.S.C.C.A.
St Marys chapter.
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

wot179 wrote:Beaudy! :)
Of course you know Craig, that the "Blue Dog of Happiness" dose this sort of thing all the time! :roll:
But I still think that Alastair's prices are a bit cheaper..(even with postage!!) :shock: :lol: :lol:
This is by no means an offense to the Dog or Alastair..just goes to show what has happened to this country when we sell our local manufacturing to cheap Asian imports!!! :evil: (South Africa is'nt in Asia! :wink: )

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
space ace
State: NSW

Post by space ace »

Wow love the EJ Coupe 8) 8) 8)
pete
Woofto Car Club Member No 1
FB EK Forum Member No: 249
Smooth customs

Post by Smooth customs »

space ace wrote:Wow love the EJ Coupe 8) 8) 8)
pete
sure reminds me of something we have had pinned to the wall for 12 or more years, and has been posted previously.
Now I think of it.......
never mind
Alastair Saxton

:oops: I just need to make a slight adjustment to the prices of the 4 and six mug packages. :oops: :oops: :oops: I was having a blond moment when calculating and left out a few mugs when adding up :econfused: The prices below are now correct, but sill work out cheaper as the quantity increases. The prices for 1 mug and 2 mugs remains unchanged.

Andrea

I had the artwork which I had done a few years ago and thought I would rework it to fit the coffee mugs and keyrings and then make them available for purchase.
I did an initial tester mug to see what the quality was like. I put the FX coupe and one of my paintings onto it and was quiet happy with the look, but I also wanted to see if it was durable. So we had it for about 4 months and used it and it was hand washed, then it was past on to a friend who has a wash machine. He has had it, used it and machine washed it for about 4 months now. It hasn't deteriorated, so at least we know it 's OK.
I have had a further 4 made up, then I met someone who was going to fly back to Oz so I sent the FB one to Scotty.
In the mean time I photographed the mugs and keyrings and put together this little brochure and Andrea has worked out some costings, taking postage and exchange rate into consideration.
Basically the Key-Rings weigh very little so if we send one or up to four of them the postage would be the same.
When sending a Mug I can stick about four Key-Rings into the Mug and they go 'postage free'. The postage rates make it proportionately cheaper to send as the quantity increases, so that is reflected in the prices too.
Costs including postage would be as follows: 1 Mug = AU$ 16.00; 2 Mugs = AU$ 30.00; 4 Mugs = AU$ 50.00; 6 Mugs = AU$ 70.00
Keyrings will be AU$ 2.50 each excluding postage. Postage of AU$ 2.00 for up to 4.
Artworks are as follows: FX Coupe, FJ Woody, FC Convertible, FB Convertible, EJ Coupe, HR Coupe, HK Coupe.
Image[/quote]
wot179

Post by wot179 »

While Alistair is floating around again I thought I would dig this thread up to say thanks again for the cups, I use them every day and they draw much attention from visitors.

Cheers,Craig.

W.S.C.C.A.
St Marys chapter.