My nationals trip n pics

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

minifb
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: My nationals trip n pics

Post by minifb »

Was great having beers with you guys again
FB/EKForum member 123
ImageWoofto Car Club Member No4

IF ITS NOT CHOPPED IT MAY ASWELL BE RESTORED

Member FB-EK Holden Car Club of NSW Inc.
EK DAZ

Post by EK DAZ »

Hi Guys and girls, We made it home on Friday night.Karen and I had a ball. It was great to meet so many of you and put names to faces. Mark, Karyn and family, Brett ,Caroline and family,Trev,Sam and family,Dario,Bumper,Reddo,Terry and Teresa, Graham and wife who we met at Port Maquarie .And many more. Perhaps the nats should run as a weekly event to give us time to get around and meet everyone.
The event has boosted my enthusiasm to get stuck in and finish my two wagons and perhaps sell off the lesser models that I have (EH & HT) to give me more time. :?: .Remember,If anyone is over our way , Call in or if I can help with recieving parts to post on to you from over here, just let me know. Regards Daryl & Karyn.
EK DAZ
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Was good to meet you both too Daz. Sorry we didn't catch up before you left. Maybe next year... :mrgreen:
1962ek

Post by 1962ek »

Hi to Darryl and Karen, glad to hear you made it home and enjoyed yourself whilst in Ozz. Hope to maintain the friendship and keep in touch from time to time. Cheers Graham And Jeanette
Trev

Post by Trev »

Thanks for making the effort to come over for the Nats Daz n Karren, was great to meet you.
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
bumper
State: TAS

Post by bumper »

Was great meeting you and you wife to daz, bring on next year I say! And if you need any parts sent over to help with your build don't hesitate to yell out either mate :D
wanker????
I'd rather consider myself as an "owner operator"!!

FBEKHOLDENFANS page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253705454864/
FB MAD

Post by FB MAD »

Gidday Daryl and Karen Bro, you two are our first overseas friends ever............. even though you're only on the other side of the ditch !!

'twas great meeting you both and having a yack about FB/EK's in NZ.

I think everyone felt honoured that you both came to the Nationals, hope the Mark O and Co Noisy Table :lol: :lol: :lol: didn't turn you off coming back again for another Nationals :D :D :D .

Same as above, if you need parts thrown over , I'm sure all us forum members would be able to help out.

Cheers,

Terry and Theresa
I can't think what to write here so this will do.