Nationals Traditions and Rituals.

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKSoftTop
State: NOT ENTERED

Nationals Traditions and Rituals.

Post by EKSoftTop »

This will be the third time I have been to a nationals with my family. The first time was Canberra and the week before after no sickness in the house for months all of us come down with the Lurgi. We spent the weekend on Panadol and Codrals. Our second nationals was Nambucca Heads. Once again the week before the Kids come down with the flu and my wife spends the weekend in the cabin with 2 sick kids. Last year I went to Narranderra by myself and noone got sick. As we are all going this year on Sunday at AFL my youngest son damages the ligaments in his right hand and the eldest comes down with the flu. The eldest still has the flu and the youngest yesterday has come down with tonsilitis.

So our family tradition for the nationals is to get sick. Anyone else have any nationals traditions or rituals? (Hopefully more enjoyable than ours)
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Second nationals as an entrant 3rd time attending and same as all previous years driving in constant rain at least for some of the trip. Also spraying the back of the car with oil. :mrgreen:
parisian62
State: NSW

Re: Nationals Traditions and Rituals.

Post by parisian62 »

crikey Graham you guys sound jinxed when it comes to the Nats. :shock:

only rituals I have to check oil, water, air...and make I have a camera with a full battery!

see you up there...with my whole my mob too...

Stewart
Feelin free in a '61 FB.
Member of FB-EK Holden Car Club Of NSW Inc.
Check out the Rebuild of Old Timer