FB longer wheel studs ????

Includes handbrake, cylinders, shoes, discs, rims and rubber.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Errol62
State: SA

Re: FB longer wheel studs ????

Post by Errol62 »

Long time ago since i replaced the studs in my HR front hubs, but from recollection they were very similar to original. Same knurl only black steel.

FB ute driver, EK van project

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

Most of the studs from the various suppliers seem to be imported by Nice Products. They quote the S146 as the correct stud (NS146 is nut and stud).

https://www.niceproducts.com.au/page/9/ ... del-search

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
Squirralien
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Squirralien »

Thank you for adding your findings, As you probably know it is an old thread and I did just go to an auto shop and they had some in stock but i don't recall if they were like the original or the longer knurls, but they went in and wheels went on and problem was solved.
Only issue now is with Sprintmasters on the car and using thin spacers I have it down to only a scrape on full lock, so considering at some stage upgrading to a 14" sprintmaster wheel if they are still available when i am ready, or something else if I have to. The sprintmasters look so good on the car at the moment.
But I am sure others searching for this subject will find your info interesting and makes me want to have a look one day.
Thanks
Steven

Check out my daughters Website and read her story, Take away from it what you do and pass it on to friends and family to read, Awareness is the purpose, Know your rights in hospital and Know and learn the condition

www.melissas.net