All Holden Day S.A. Jan 2011

All the info, questions and discussion for the various All Holden Day shows in each state

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Stygian
State: NSW

Re: All Holden Day S.A. Jan 2011

Post by Stygian »

Well done Jeff and the SA Club. Glenelg is a very pretty part of the world.
EKfanPaul
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by EKfanPaul »

Great pics Thommo

Thanks

Paul
nosferatu

Post by nosferatu »

It looked like a great show with a good cross section of models - would have liked to have popped down for a look but we're avid Vic Rod Show attendees

Can I also say that, although it's only a few words every now and then in the thread, it's really nice to see you acknowledge the different clubs etc that attended on the day to help make it a success - very nice touch and I'm sure they appreciate it.

I'm sure you guys will hold a great Nationals next year.
NosFEratu [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii6/Badkitti666/coolgleamA.gif[/img]
[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii6/Badkitti666/Scottwax3.gif[/img]
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

nosferatu wrote:Can I also say that, although it's only a few words every now and then in the thread, it's really nice to see you acknowledge the different clubs etc that attended on the day to help make it a success - very nice touch and I'm sure they appreciate it.
Gday Kathi
Without support from the other Adelaide clubs, it would be very difficult to put on a good show.
Thats why we really appreciate their support, I caught with them on the day, and thanked them in person,
Again on the pics here, and on their forums where we advertised the show.
We are very greatfull for their support and hope it continues :)

The All Holden Day is a non trophy event just to showcase Adelaides Holden clubs during the Australia Day celabrations.
It get all us holden owners together in on place, something we would like to see more of.

We would be very to attend any event orginised by another holden club, ie, Cruise night :idea:

SunnyTim wrote:Thommo
Do you have any other pics of this car? Looks to be SunnyMicks original FB if it is two tone green (can't remember if we'd been through this before :oops: ), but a well loved car by all of us - so very good to see it still alive) - Original Qld rego NMC-038
Its two tone blue Tim, do you have ID plate numbers to match up?
No I dont have anymore pics as yet.
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

Thommo wrote: The All Holden Day is a non trophy event just to showcase Adelaides Holden clubs during the Australia Day celabrations.
there should be more shows like that, the people that turn up are genuine not just trophy hunters and stops the bitching and in some cases either rigged decissions or decissions made by people with no clue
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Cal

Post by Cal »

I agree Mick. And I'm not saying it just because mine has no hope in hell of ever winning a trophy :lol:

Though to be fair, I'd say 99% of people who turn up to shows like All Holden Day in Sydney don't go there in the hope of taking home a trophy
Silver

Post by Silver »

Congrats to all concerned....... looked like a great day :D and a great range of cars.

Thanks Thommo for the pix :D
Can't get booked for bein too cool !!!!

Member of Wagga Rod and Custom Club inc