cesnock swap....who is going.....

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

retro
State: NOT ENTERED

cesnock swap....who is going.....

Post by retro »

Hi guys, yes its cesnock time again, one big bugger of a swap normally.

Anyone going, if so let me know, im happy to chat while sitting around in the dust storm.

Look out for my old pink wagon in the field somewhere.

I have some goddies for fbs and eks, as im cleaning out the shed fast. So if you want something, ill have a look for it and take it, but cant promise ill hold it till death for ya, cause i need the money to settle some stuff going on atm.
master of nothing, leader of nobody.
mrs ratbox

Re: cesnock swap....who is going.....

Post by mrs ratbox »

retro wrote: Anyone going, if so let me know, im happy to chat while sitting around in the dust storm.
from what i've heard i don't think it'll be a dust storm :( or maybe i shouldn't tell it as it is and be more posative and say yeah i'll see you in the dust :?

at this point i'll be there :|
BILLY BLACKARROW
State: NSW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

I will be there sat weather permitting it will have to be bad bad bad
BILLY :arrow:
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

BILLY BLACKARROW wrote:I will be there sat weather permitting it will have to be bad bad bad
haven't been up to this swap for a while, is this a swap that pretty much goes ahead even if raining :?: (obviously depending on how heavy the rain is)
BILLY BLACKARROW
State: NSW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

It's a pretty big meet so I would think it would be on just who piccas out on the day I suppose. I think it is about $25 a site so if they were willing to lose that well who nose STILL RAINING RATBOX IT WILL CLEAR
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY