Prototype 2 at Hanging rock.

Got something else that you want to show off that's not an FB or EK? Try this section.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Aussie Bob
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Aussie Bob »

JP-481 wrote:
The engine init isnt the original 1946 engine but the one Holden fitted in it before it was sold in 1951. For your information we do have the original prototype engine 1946/7 and one other out of prototype 3 plus a bunch of other prototye parts.

Very interesting!
JP-481

Post by JP-481 »

Nothing interesting about it.
The guy worked for GMH and collected alot of stuff.

Ted knows we have the other engines and parts, so does Don Loffler.
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

JP-481 wrote: We thought we would do the right thing and make the car veiwable to everyone by putting it in the museum with all the extra prototype parts and all this documentation on display with it, that may not happen now.
why not :?
Stygian
State: NSW

Post by Stygian »

JP-481 wrote:We want to show people what we have but do you really think we want to go to an FX-FJ meeting with all this great documentation after we have been slagged and rubbed off the wrong way on this and other sites.
This is exactly the thing you should do, despite the criticism you have drawn. Take the car as well if possible.
fxfjholden.com

Re: Other sites

Post by fxfjholden.com »

JP-481 wrote:The car is on other sites.

The Bendigo Sandhurst early Holden club has photos, oldholden.com and fxfj.com as well as others.
What others do you have in mind?
Please edit your original post my site fxfjholden.com does not have any photos and does not want any photos of this car or anything to do with it.

Thankyou

I have received legal advice on this matter and was advised to have the false claim removed. If it is not removed by you I will be requesting an administrator to have it removed.

FB EK boys sorry but I dont want my site to be slandered with untruths. The only prototype that appears on my site is No 1 as I have known that car for over 30 years and has been authenticated.
"From FJ to HZ, if you don't drive a HOLDEN you're better off DEAD"
fxfjholden forums - http://forums.fxfjholden.com
JP-481

Post by JP-481 »

:D
Last edited by JP-481 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
JP-481

Post by JP-481 »

:D
Last edited by JP-481 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aussie Bob

Post by Aussie Bob »

JP-481 wrote:
If you would like to know more about the car you can contact me or Ted at the National Holden Museum in Echuca as thats where the car will be housed shortly.

Kind regards.
I contacted Ted, he said ... "You can quote me quoting Ted here" :) "Peter is getting a bit ahead of himself suggesting on a forum that I vouch for the car".
Last edited by Aussie Bob on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JP-481

Post by JP-481 »

Whats your point? I said he would confirm its going to the museum and will confirm the paperwork is authentic as he has seen it and has copies.
Aussie Bob

Post by Aussie Bob »

JP-481 wrote:Whats your point? I said he would confirm its going to the museum and will confirm the paperwork is authentic as he has seen it and has copies.
You said if you want to know more about the car ask Ted, I did ;)
JP-481

Post by JP-481 »

And i bet he told you what i told all forum members at that time.

The car is going there and he has seen the paperwork.

To be honest i will call Ted tomorrow and tell him if he doesnt want the car he doesnt have to take it. And i will send him copies of this post.
fxfjholden.com

Post by fxfjholden.com »

I wrote out a long reply,

But out of courtesy to the FB EK guys I wont comment here.

I think this thread should be looked and let this forum get back to the FB and EK motor car.
"From FJ to HZ, if you don't drive a HOLDEN you're better off DEAD"
fxfjholden forums - http://forums.fxfjholden.com
JP-481

Post by JP-481 »

You know what i think?

You guys cant handle the fact that all this stuff fell into the hands of non FX-FJ members. When will you lot learn that we dont care what you think because we dont want to join your club or be part of the crap that goes with it.

I love reading my prototype info every night before bed.. :D .
Ken

Post by Ken »

THIS IS F#$KN GOLD!
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

funny that the car "WAS" going in the museum for all to see, then you got checked on that and all is not as you told us, now once again when push come to shove it may not go there

you may or may not have a prototype and all the documents in the world but it's no good to you when everywhere you go everybody thinks yor a wanker :roll: be carefull not get jizz on yor documents next time yor beating off over them :shock:

and i'm with ken bout time there was a little action around here again :) it was starting to get like the other boring early holden forum :lol: :lol: and for once i'm not the bad guy :D