NSW All Holden Day 2007

All the info, questions and discussion for the various All Holden Day shows in each state

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

putting cars in categories would be good but as smooth said difficult, what would be good and easy as they are mostly single type clubs is separate the commodores, yes they're holdens but in general if you want to see one you can go to yor local shopping centre or holden dealership :roll: , i'm not saying don't let them in but put them on one side and real holdens on the other that way we don't have to waste our time and energy walking around them to get to what we want to see :shock: :D
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

ratbox wrote:putting cars in categories would be good but as smooth said difficult, what would be good and easy as they are mostly single type clubs is separate the commodores, yes they're holdens but in general if you want to see one you can go to yor local shopping centre or holden dealership :roll: , i'm not saying don't let them in but put them on one side and real holdens on the other that way we don't have to waste our time and energy walking around them to get to what we want to see :shock: :D
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I agree 100%, this was the main reason I stopped going to the Easternats...
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
smooth

Post by smooth »

:arrow:
Last edited by smooth on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

smooth wrote:To answer DR there was a goodies bag for "pre-entries" and nothing but disorganisation for entries on the day. We got slugged $5.00 for a passenger (my wife in the passenger seat) before we even were allowed to the day entry tent. Nothing in a goodies bag is out of pocket expense anyway it's all sponsors freebies and advertising.
:shock: ...
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.