Bright....

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Victoria.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, VIC Mod

Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

No pics, but I'm hearing some pretty bad reports. Sounds like the ferals came to town, a glassing Friday night, a fight in the pub Saturday and 2 more glassings and some one beat up and robbed the guy selling baked potatoes!!! Defintely NOT the Bright Run I know.

My mate who did go said the laid back family friendly atmosphere has gone. Sounds like the same type of brainless f@#ksticks who turned the Springcarnats and Summernats into nothing more than a booze fest and police state....
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
FB MAD
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by FB MAD »

Pity :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was planning on a bright run down the track as I've never been there but if it's become nothing more than a feral booze fest as DR describes then it's permanently off the visiting agenda for me. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I want a family friendly atmosphere.
I can't think what to write here so this will do.
FATBOY

Post by FATBOY »

I was there had a ball worked on the car to much but kept it going every day.My son Christian had a ball came third in the colouring in competition.Only bit that i saw was a harley owner on saturday night do a big static burnout at the clock tower.Other then that we will be back next year maybe for the week.Thursday night was pretty packed in the mainstreet.

regards fatboy
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Best way to have fun is steer clear of the main street now, which is unfortunate but it is an awesome place to spend a weekend. Sounds like people are going earlier and earlier. I've ben going to the Bright rod run for 10 years or so and it has defienitely changed from what it originally was. Sometimes bigger is not always better.....
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
tmf000

Post by tmf000 »

I went and had a ball will post some pics later. Saw Fatboy and his sweet ute. Main street was packed but i didnt think it was any worse than last year. Friday night it pissed down so we didnt go near the main street. Saturday night i was up the main street untill 11.30 and i didnt see any thing really bad except the f wit on his pussy little sportster do the static burnout on the war memorial absolutly no respect and no bloody brains. I didnt see one cop in town that night a presence would have kept it all under control in town even just a drive through every now and then would be good.

Later
Troy
It wasnt me someone else did it