Dandenong Drive In, HAS BEEN CANCELLED TO 5th MARCH

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Victoria.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, VIC Mod

tm 50
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Dandenong Drive In, HAS BEEN CANCELLED TO 5th MARCH

Post by tm 50 »

Seeing the swap meet was off i went to my old mans, drove to thompsons rd past the shit farm water was about to feet deep, (600 mm for you young ones) turds floating it @#$%ing stunk had to find another flooded road to wash the crap off my car
Dakam

Post by Dakam »

tm 50 wrote:Seeing the swap meet was off i went to my old mans, drove to thompsons rd past the shit farm water was about to feet deep, (600 mm for you young ones) turds floating it @#$%ing stunk had to find another flooded road to wash the crap off my car
LMFAO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all the roads you had to go down, it was the one with the turd farm.
Went to a friends house last night in Narre, their toilets had overflowed going into their bedroom. HMMMMM....yummy. :shock:

Dave.
I'd rather drive something made of metal, not plastic!
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Blacky wrote:I wish you mob would stop hogging all the bloody rain :(
You're welcome to it Blacky! From 5pm to 7am we had 150mm of rain. Water in 3 rooms of the house as the guttering couldn't keep up. Cleaned that up only to spend the next 3 hours bailing water out of the neighbours driveway to stop it flooding the house! What a friday night, must say pretty awesome light show though. I have spent all of today cleaning out the guttering to avoid last nights mishap.
Cal

Post by Cal »

What weird weather. We had 42 degrees today. The whole week has been hovering around 35 :roll:
EKSPCL

Post by EKSPCL »

I have never seen the "Dandenong Creek" (storm drain) so full.
I stopped and showed my two daughters the amount of water and how fast it was moving.
Told them to imagine that going through the streets around their house, because that's what Qld has just had.
You should have seen the look on their faces.
I think they realize, how bad it was now that they have seen the power of the water in person :shock:
My 6yr old daughter said
"Dad your car's looking great! Which end is the front?"
Dakam

Post by Dakam »

A good mate lives in Koo Wee Rup. The whole town and surrounding area got told to evacuate due to the Bunyip river bursting its banks. His wife and kids left but Kev decided to stay, now cant get in or out of Koo Wee. Just got told that the river has burst its banks and major flooding is iminent. Hope he's OK, brand new house too, only a few months old.

Dave.
I'd rather drive something made of metal, not plastic!