FOOD for THOUGHT...JK Coupe...

Show off your artwork, drawings, photoshop, scale models, arty photography here… FB EK preferred…

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Harko
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: FOOD for THOUGHT...JK Coupe...

Post by Harko »

Carefull the proportions are gonna test you , EJs are wider than EKs , have another look at the pic
Easily distracted angle manipulator extrordinaire.
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

ratbox wrote:
i don't come in here often this is the second time and looked at this and alastair has hit the nail right smack on the head with what i was talking about scotty, it could not possably be closer to what i was invisaging 8) 8) got the EJ rear have to go do a little more work on the guy with the EK body i've found, sucks but watched american graffiti last night and was set on a flat black 2 door EK gasser style

I agree ...
I'd also love to see a Gasser style EK on the road Mick!!
I wonder if yellow side & rear windows would be considered illegal ? :shock:
But you'de have to have the name 'RATBOX" in big letters down the side in Metal Flake gold!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
........& yes I understand an EJ is wider! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
Alastair Saxton

Post by Alastair Saxton »

smooth customs wrote: Alastair, your version with the EJ tail lights looks sweet
After looking at it I have a couple of sugestions on some slight adjustments, could you shorten the bumper corners back a little where they seem to overlap the back edge of the Cruzin Skirts. And replace the stock EJ tail lights with a version of the Bubble lenses i made for Simon Telfords Mild Custom EJ

Be nice to see someone do this custom mod to an FB or EK
I had noticed the bumper running over the Cruzin Skirt but got a bit lazy to change it.
I did like the work you did on the Bubble lenses of Simon's EJ. And those tail fin modifications too. But doing that would make it necessary to fit an indicator somewhere else and that could be more clutter. Maybe an orange insert onto a bubble lense would be a good plan.
Thanks for comments. Possibly next week if I have some time I will fiddle again.
Alastair
Mick Jagger

Post by Mick Jagger »

I like it 8)
kmawic