4 hammers

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Tassie.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, TAS Mod

vmx-mxr
State: NSW

4 hammers

Post by vmx-mxr »

Taswegians,

Can someone tell Mr 4 hammers to PM me please regarding the floor shifter ???

I pm'd but didn't receive a reply???

Dave Mac
FB MAD
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by FB MAD »

He used to frequent this forum and the FE/FC forum about 3 years ago but seems to have just disappeared.I remember someone on the FE/FC forum quite a while back saying he was into Volkswagon Kombi's ?? so maybe he might be contactable via a Volkswagon forum??
I can't think what to write here so this will do.
bigalhusband

floor shifter

Post by bigalhusband »

I know im slow as all tasweigians but 4 hammers isnt into cars that much any more he is incharge of a rowing squadron for most of the private schools and dosnt have time. If you were after something its best to save him as "favorite seller" in evil bay that way you will be notified as soon as he sels something. Thanks Simon
OLD TIN RULES
stillute-ed

Post by stillute-ed »

i had a chat with him on the fe fc forum about two months ago. not that it helps much in the search for him now
I AM CAPTAIN AND COMMANDER OF MY OWN VESSEL (and i have my wife's permission to say so)
vmx-mxr

Post by vmx-mxr »

Hi Taswegians!

Thanks for all the info gentlemen - seems Mr 4 Hammers is now quite a deal better off at my expense after not having the advertised part available on evil bay (I paid for it obviously!!!)

Right now I don't want any other shifters other than the new inline he said he had available - I just want him to be honest and return my money???
I live in trust and hope !!!

Thanks again,

Dave Mac :D
vmx-mxr

Post by vmx-mxr »

Hi all.

Seems like everything will have a happy ending.

On all accounts, after speaking to him, he is aware of the problem and said he would happily refund all my money including the quoted postage so I'll keep you 'posted'.

Thanks again for your help

Dave Mac :D
vmx-mxr

Post by vmx-mxr »

G'day all

A happy ending regarding 4hammers aka Rob.

Once he realised what had happened he quickly set about resolving things in my favour and all is well.

Good to know we still have honest people in our midst ! I just wanted to ensure there weren't any doubts about him and he has come through with the payment.

All good, and thanks for your help.

Dave Mac