Come on, Tas people, lets get this site rolling.

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Tassie.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, TAS Mod

4hammers
State: NOT ENTERED

Come on, Tas people, lets get this site rolling.

Post by 4hammers »

Hi All.
What a great job Adam has done building this site. Here is a great opportunity for all FB EK owners to build a site, where we can all come & get the info we are looking for. I & a few guys I know, have a pretty big knowledge base on these models & am happy to share, but what I am asking of the Tassie gang, is to visit this site & drop a post when you do. Don't just browse, take the time to post a "G'day" message, or "Look at this Photo"! Whatever. We NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED input & for that, I would be happy to post pictures & answer questions, search for Nasco goodies (I have a good reputation for that :D ) & post some great photos I have.

Let do this, guys.

Regards,
Rob J
Norm

Congrats Guys

Post by Norm »

Hi Guys
As there isn't a "General board" yet. (time will come) I have posted here . Congrats on your new board . I hope we can run "in Parrell" with FE & FC's (Rob knows what I mean) as some members have both models .
Wish you all the best.

Normd :D
srevoice

Post by srevoice »

I am looking forward to this siteand a lot of help from 4hammers so that I can start restoring my FB holden,
4hammers

Post by 4hammers »

Thanks Norm & Andrew (Srevoice). Not much happening here at the moment, but if we keep plugging away, people will get interested & then it will all start rolling.
I will catch up with you soon Andrew. I miss that FB, Mate :cry:

Rob J
Eagle

Oh where is my EK

Post by Eagle »

Hi Guys,
First timer here. I would love to find my old EK Ute. It was well on its way to becoming a ripper when I had to sell it - you can't fit a baby seat in a ute!
If anyone knows of it still being around Tassie I'd love to hear about it. Its a 62 EK ute with a 186, extractors, and Aussie 4-speed box, mags and pump up shocks. It had checkerplate in the tray and Falcon bucket seats when I sold it. Was white, but I think the guy who bought it off me may have begun painting the interior red.
It was a work in progress, and if its still out there would love to track it down and maybe pick up where I left off!
danielaussie

Post by danielaussie »

I have had my FB over 10 years.. wish this site had been around earlier

I am selling my FB to move overseas

Does anyone here know Jason from Latrobe he had a yellow FB special sedan?

I have lost track of him, we last talked in 2000
FBvisitor

You found him Daniel

Post by FBvisitor »

G'day Daniel,

If you're still lurking around out there in cyberspace PM me. I check this place out at least once a year and yes, I still have the FB with loads more Nasco bits than you would have seen.

I did see your car for sale, bummer. Life and its journey waits for no man (or car for that matter). I hope all is well.

Cheers, Jason