AGM

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Victoria.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, VIC Mod

rosco
State: VIC

AGM

Post by rosco »

Members are advised that our AGM will be held on Tuesday 15th July following a "short" general meeting..................

All members urged to attend and cast their votes................

All positions up for grabs - even mine (please)

frats,
Rosco
rosco

DVD's at AGM

Post by rosco »

Just another reminder members.......

The AGM will be held after a short "general" meeting this coming Tuesday - 15th July commencing at 8pm.......

If you're early enough - there will be a limited number of DVD's of my Yamba nats movie available - FREE....... come early and don't be disappointed.......

I am resigning the position of website co-ordinator and moderator/administrator as of Tuesday night - and wish the incoming encumbent every success.

Special thank-you to Stewart (Parisienne '62), Thommo, Blacky, Thropzed and of course - Trev for all your help and patience during the past months I have tried to hold the position........

There will not be a Vic club forum member list compiled - I have received but four responses, and feel it not warranted...... the four received are in regular forum contact and do not need further information....... pity, just a little disappointed.......

Thank-you all and one for your patience with me in the time I have held the position - and a special thanks to Trev for taking up the role each time I (fell over)....

I will not be at the AGM Tuesday night and wish the incoming team every success for the ensuing year.......

I do not wish to be considered as nominee for any position during the ensuing year.......

frats,
Rosco
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Rosco , many thanks for all your assistance during your time as a moderator, I am sure I speak for most on this forum when I say how much we enjoy your posts and pics - your persistance and attention to detail amazes me, and I hope to see many more of your tutorials in the future 8)
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Devilrod

Post by Devilrod »

Well done Rosco. But your a brave man missing an AGM, the old club I was in would nominate you for all sorts of things while you weren't there!
But then give you the option to not do it....

I'm still amazed at how little Vic members use something they pay for....
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Trev
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Trev »

There's probably more Vic people on here than you think, they might be quiet achievers. There's plenty to learn on here without having to ask questions, lets face it, there is allot of info to be had if you just do a search and look for it instead of asking the same old questions.
That said, I'm off to ask for assistance in another section :D , Trev 8) .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
Devilrod

Post by Devilrod »

I'm just going by the vic section Trev, compared to other states itss dead :? Have to try and catch up too!
Trev

Post by Trev »

Ok, I did think you meant the whole shebang.
The Vic Club members get a monthly news letter that tells them whats on, so I spose theres no reason to get on here to do the same thing, maybe it would help the non members to become members if we did post more runs on here, Trev 8) .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
Devilrod

Post by Devilrod »

Could maybe even persuade me....... just need to find a bit more free time :? :lol:
minifb

Post by minifb »

I'll be there...Cheers Mark
FB/EKForum member 123
ImageWoofto Car Club Member No4

IF ITS NOT CHOPPED IT MAY ASWELL BE RESTORED

Member FB-EK Holden Car Club of NSW Inc.