Ideas for club runs, events, etc.....

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

retro
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by retro »

fb crusin... about time, its ashame peterhsv's ek is still in the garage i parked it in for him two years ago. Maybe its worrying about the opposite sex that has ceased its restoration. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mark.. the nos is a big ask, pick a date and we will try something out. Ill try and find the nos set of points i had and buy some beer. Maybe jacko will let you hang up them gaurds.

Brown bear, firstly happy birthday. and the winery, well it looks like a future plan, even if its the bears and us, im certainly in. Lets negoiate a date in july/aug if thats ok, and post it up. I think to make this a smooth and easy to orgainise run we will need to know numbers of those who are intersted, and once we plan the preliminaries, we can let people organise some adequate accomodation and transport. PM me with some ideas. THIS CAN BE DONE... NOTHINGS IMPOSSIBLE.
master of nothing, leader of nobody.
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

transport retro? i thought you were looking for club runs, transport should be a no brainer :wink:
minifb

Post by minifb »

ratbox wrote:transport retro? i thought you were looking for club runs, transport should be a no brainer :wink:
LMFAO ratbox
FB/EKForum member 123
ImageWoofto Car Club Member No4

IF ITS NOT CHOPPED IT MAY ASWELL BE RESTORED

Member FB-EK Holden Car Club of NSW Inc.
Peterhsv

Post by Peterhsv »

Maybe retro was factoring in a few break downs along the way haha... they are 47+ years old after all.
'CLASSIC NOT PLASTIC'
Still Holden on..
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

no way gray, red, or V8 they'll go forever can't shoot root or electrocute them :wink: 8)
retro

Post by retro »

Sorry peter cant facxtor in breakdowns for cars that arnt even registered.

Ratbox what i ment was transport whilst getting drunk ( i mean testing out the fine wines).
master of nothing, leader of nobody.