Free to good home - MasterParts Catalogue

Nasco extras, mechanical bits and pieces, panels, interiors or whatever.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Forum rules
All items here will be automatically deleted after 6 months since the last post. This will give you ample time to sell your item.
Harv
State: NSW

Free to good home - MasterParts Catalogue

Post by Harv »

Pretending to tidy up, and realised I have two copies of the Master Old Farts Cattledog.

This was likely a parts department counter copy. It has tabs added along the side for the various chapters. Front cover is missing, as are the first few pages. The rest is intact, and not in bad shape.

It's a tool, not a toy... suit someone using it periodically rather than a collector. If you would get good use from it please PM me and I'll send it to you next time I'm home.

A warning on karma. If you flip this on eBay instead of passing along to someone who needs it, you may suffer the 19th UNF Curse. Every 19th UNF bolt you start will cross-thread.

Masterparts 1.jpg
Masterparts 1.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 173 times
Masterparts 2.jpg
Masterparts 2.jpg (993.35 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Masterparts 3.jpg
Masterparts 3.jpg (735.47 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Masterparts 4.jpg
Masterparts 4.jpg (531.94 KiB) Viewed 173 times

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
ardiesse

Re: Free to good home - MasterParts Catalogue

Post by ardiesse »

(raises hand)

Rob
Harv

Post by Harv »

Done.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

very cool piece - I imagine it would have had a most interesting life :thumbsup:

and kudos to you Harv for your generosity. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
In the Shed
State: SA

Post by In the Shed »

Blacky wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:56 pm very cool piece - I imagine it would have had a most interesting life :thumbsup:

and kudos to you Harv for your generosity. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, looks like that publication has answered many a question for Holden owners over the years. I have some doubt that your home Google thingy will ever be able to answer “hey google…….. did Holden part number 1234567 carry over from the FC model to the FB”?
A day in the shed beats a day at work!
Harv

Post by Harv »

I miss the days when the counter tops were stainless steel, and there was a row of these catalogues under the counter. Long shelves with steel bins/trays full of treasure out the back. Items that had a "core charge" because they could be overhauled and resold.

Cheers,
Harv
Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

You need to visit Car Parts Plus, Lonsdale SA, Harv.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie