SA club trip to the NAt's in Bumbury

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Wrongway Roger
State: SA

Re: SA club trip to the NAt's in Bumbury

Post by Wrongway Roger »

Bridy, I suggest you contact Jessie Gosling at Ceva 08 8348 5804 to discuss the timing of the return of your car.
Cheers,
Roger.
There is a right way and a wrong way and then there is my way which is usually the long way.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

briby wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:51 pm Mmmm, just got my CEVA pick up notification Perth - Victoria, 10/06/24, :ughh: looks like the after party is off. Need some further clarification, can't be right. So looking forward to dry pubs in WAs winter.
Can you change the drop off day to the 14th ??? its not far from CEVA to the airport, when were you planning on flying out ???
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
briby
State: VIC

Post by briby »

Yeah hi Rog & Blacky, will talk with Jessie, i thought we would all be in the same boat or in this case the same truck. :grinnn:
A place for everything and everything in it's place, just can't remember where that place is.
briby
State: VIC

Post by briby »

After party is go. CEVA confirmation email had drop off 10/06, no on or after, but there information email has on or after 10/06, a bit of over reaction from me mabe. So will probably drop off Monday 17th June, cruise around Perth in Helenor for the weekend.
98 to go :grinnn:
A place for everything and everything in it's place, just can't remember where that place is.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

briby wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:39 am After party is go. CEVA confirmation email had drop off 10/06, no on or after, but there information email has on or after 10/06, a bit of over reaction from me mabe. So will probably drop off Monday 17th June, cruise around Perth in Helenor for the weekend.
98 to go :grinnn:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

Unfortunately we are flying out to Brisbane early on Saturday morning the week after the Nats or I would have had a barbecue and get together at EKmart over that weekend
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

Phew, good to know Brian.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

Regarding ute and panel van cargo transport home with CEVA, I obtained a verbal clarification from the coordinator, Jess Gosling this morning.

Paraphrasing, cargo in my ute will be accepted as long as it is secured and covered with a cargo net, and tonneau cover. It needs to be less than 200kg, accessible, and no flammable liquids (WD40, engine oil?), or empty fuel containers.

I’ve been meaning to set up some tie down points in the back of Larry anyway.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
EK van on rotisserie
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

Long range tanksImageImage
Cruise controlImageImage

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

EK van on rotisserie
EK283
State: NSW

Post by EK283 »

I was chuckiling at the long range tank then saw the cruise control !

Your funny Clay !

Greg
So many cars so little time!
FireKraka

Post by FireKraka »

You crack me Clay
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)
Brett027

Post by Brett027 »

You think he's joking!
Sucker for a rusty bomb
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

I've always dreamt of such accoutrements, done properly of course. Reviewing the fuel prices lately, they weren't too bad in the nully. I'll take at least one of the drums though. The throttle stick comes with integral kick release, and will help my gluteus maximum relax on the drive. Its a bit of red neck tech I got from a truckie hauling tuna streaky bay to port Lincoln in the 70s. Used a similar setup on the Toowoomba trip but this one is the beta model.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

EK van on rotisserie
Harv

Post by Harv »

Errol62 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:54 pmThe throttle stick comes with integral kick release, and will help my gluteus maximum relax on the drive. It’s a bit of red neck tech I got from a truckie hauling tuna streaky bay to port Lincoln in the 70s. Used a similar setup on the Toowoomba trip but this one is the beta model.
Does it double as a NASCO bonnet holder-upperer?

Asking for a friend… Grace’s ute keeps trying to brain me. :oops:

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.