Club cruise to Mannum

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in S.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, SA Mod

Wrongway Roger
State: SA

Club cruise to Mannum

Post by Wrongway Roger »

The SA club had a cruise up to Mannum today.
Unfortunately my crushy wagon had a slight problem that require me to pull out.
The front LH hard brake line broke off as I existing the freeway, banged it back through the gears and rolled in the Bunnings carpark.
After search all the auto stores for a double flaring tool with no luck, so call RAA for ride home
Wagon ride.JPG
Wagon ride.JPG (206.38 KiB) Viewed 198 times
I made a new brake line up and bled the brakes so all good now.
Cheers,
Roger
There is a right way and a wrong way and then there is my way which is usually the long way.
Errol62
State: SA

Re: Club cruise to Mannum

Post by Errol62 »

What a day. Beautiful weather, six cars turned out and Pete turned up in the PerentiImageImage
The ute had a bit of a tick when I set out from Willunga. At the Mt Barker meet up I whipped off the cover and discovered the rearmost rocker loose. Adjusted up but by Kanmantoo rattling again. Trundled on the 50 km to Mannum for a great lunch and chat at the community club.Image
A few of us repaired to Petes place for a cuppa and poke around his shed, while I did more spannering.ImageImageImageImage
Spent about two hours attempting to extract collapsed rear lifter, but no. So Raff came to the rescue and brought the cruiser up. We borrowed Petes trailer and it is sitting out in the street waiting to be driven off. Hopefully I can drive it spluttering exhaust out the rear carby up the driveway. I'm not game to bring the trailer up. I reckon is built to tow a D12.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie