Willunga Swap Sunday 21st

Post dates and info on upcoming events, or pictures from events that have been on...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Errol62
State: SA

Willunga Swap Sunday 21st

Post by Errol62 »

Roll up. Roll up, to Willunga Swap Meet 2022 August 21st. Be early!

https://willungalions.com.au/swap-meet/

Got to get the trailer socket wired up on the ute. Funny how the rego on my 1985 vintage 6’x4’ is due the week before. I would have re-registered it just before they cancelled last year.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
FireKraka
State: WA

Re: Willunga Swap Sunday 21st

Post by FireKraka »

Wish I was back on holidays Clay sounds interesting mate.
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)
Errol62
State: SA

Re: Willunga Swap Sunday 21st

Post by Errol62 »

Vendor and buyer attendance down a it only recollection of years gone by, barring the last time it was on, pre-covid, when Rob Shaw and I attended during a blizzard. The quality of attendee's was up however with Roger, Lenny and Glen from the SA FB EK club, as well as Alec, Baz, Gaz, Brooksy among other locals.

I seem to have come away richer in life experience, but poorer in wallet. The volume of stuff didn't shift much, but once again the quality has lifted.
Scored a few random bits including a $1 clutch alignment spigot that I will need soon. EH glovebox lid has latch and handle. Crusty old tachometer will look the part in the ute although it is jap plastic. Choice of chrome or black gauge holders. KTG mirror stalk. Trans dust cover is either trimatic or M15-20-21-22.Image
HR disc calipers, hubs, rotors and stubs for the van.Image

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie