Hidden wiper motor

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Re: Hidden wiper motor

Post by Blacky »

bump for Gazza
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
WesternWagon

Post by WesternWagon »

Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Member : Holden Car Club WA.
:ASRF Member
: Secretary FB/EK holden Club of WA.
mr48215
State: VIC

Post by mr48215 »

Be aware that you can use use a Preslite VN wiper motor if you want 2 speeds. It bolts straight to your mounting plate but you must use the long drive arm see picture. You can't use early Holden wiper switches as they are earthed switched as the VN Motor is power switched. The VN motor allows you to use the Holden column switch and add intermittent delay. You can use the switch 75228-03BX shown earlier in this thread for dash switch for the VN Motor.
Attachments
EK VN Wiper Casting Diff.jpg
EK VN Wiper Casting Diff.jpg (594.09 KiB) Viewed 463 times
Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

More good info. BA fraud also and they are trico brand.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

mr48215 wrote:Be aware that you can use use a Preslite VN wiper motor if you want 2 speeds. It bolts straight to your mounting plate but you must use the long drive arm see picture. You can't use early Holden wiper switches as they are earthed switched as the VN Motor is power switched. The VN motor allows you to use the Holden column switch and add intermittent delay. You can use the switch 75228-03BX shown earlier in this thread for dash switch for the VN Motor.
That’s the motor I used in the conversion above mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.