Nats diary 2022

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Errol62
State: SA

Re: Nats diary 2022

Post by Errol62 »

Thanks for sharing your adventures mate. Always good to get home.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
In the Shed
State: SA

Post by In the Shed »

Now that’s a good road trip indeed 👍
A day in the shed beats a day at work!
briby
State: VIC

Post by briby »

Well done Blacky, great read, get that temp problem sorted out, Echucas another 700K's. :lol:
A place for everything and everything in it's place, just can't remember where that place is.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

SunnyTim wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:19 pm So did the new rad cap sort the water issue? That's what we found, don't use CPC caps...

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Yes it did mate, replaced the cap once we got to Esperance - none of the roadhouses had one FFS :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bought a new lower hose as the spring had half rotted away and replaced the thermostat as well just for laughs , it was rock solid at 195 all day Sunday even when I held it flat knacker for 45 minutes punching into a headwind and as soon as you back off into a town it would drop to 185. Didn't use a drop of water either :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.