Looking for a unicorn....

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Looking for a unicorn....

Post by Blacky »

One of our club members is chasing an FB bonnet bar - just thought I would ask in case anyone has one they are thinking of selling. Suit restoration is fine. He took his to the chrome platers and when it came out of the acid bath it had more holes in it than John Lennons singlet ...... :esurprised:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
FJWALLY
State: VIC

Re: Looking for a unicorn....

Post by FJWALLY »

Blacky wrote:One of our club members is chasing an FB bonnet bar - just thought I would ask in case anyone has one they are thinking of selling. Suit restoration is fine. He took his to the chrome platers and when it came out of the acid bath it had more holes in it than John Lennons singlet ...... :esurprised:
Should ask that Stark? Guy to make some - he seams keen on doing panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You will find me lost somewhere!
FJWALLY

Post by FJWALLY »

FJWALLY wrote:
Blacky wrote:One of our club members is chasing an FB bonnet bar - just thought I would ask in case anyone has one they are thinking of selling. Suit restoration is fine. He took his to the chrome platers and when it came out of the acid bath it had more holes in it than John Lennons singlet ...... :esurprised:
Should ask that Stark? Guy to make some - he seams keen on doing panels

Or is it Sasha?

Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Yeah it’s Sasha Stark - I think he is a bit snowed under making what he does now - no time to expand the range By the look of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
FJWALLY

Post by FJWALLY »

Blacky wrote:Yeah it’s Sasha Stark - I think he is a bit snowed under making what he does now - no time to expand the range By the look of it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bugger - he does good work from what Ive seen