F@$& Covid -19

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Re: F@$& Covid -19

Post by Blacky »

Thursday morning we said ooroo to Beersy as he headed to Sydney and we headed back to Brizvegas , the long way of course , headed up through Mt Glorious and some VERY steep roads - first gear in one spot - and some more stunning country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thursday night we had a farewell barby at Doug and Marilyns place with a rogues gallery of Qld club members Image

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Friday the boss and I wandered around Brisbane after I dropped the ute off for her trip home , will be travelling with a couple of FJ’s

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

We did the touristy thing for the rest of the day and half the night

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Went pub hopping and got sick of walking so we used these electric scooters , much easier ImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

We were staying in Fortitude Valley , went and looked at the fruitcakes and called it a day , stopped for coffee near this Thai restaurant, at least they don’t deny what they are cooking ImageImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Flew home yesterday, Shahni flew over wearing blue FB socks and flew home in her nice new green ones !!!

In the Shed
State: SA

Post by In the Shed »

Nice work Mr & Mrs Blacky,
Some great pics there. What's the go with them two FJ's?

Regards
Stephen
A day in the shed beats a day at work!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

In the Shed wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:43 pm Nice work Mr & Mrs Blacky,
Some great pics there. What's the go with them two FJ's?

Regards
Stephen
They are on the way to WA , I am assuming they have been purchased by a restorer ? Probably the Little brothers , they have about 150 FX/FJ's