November tin bashing bog and paint run

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

November tin bashing bog and paint run

Post by Blacky »

Friday is the first Friday of the month and we all know what that means , right ???

Well , normally anyway ..... we have been kinda lazy and havent organised one .......

BUT - next weekend is a different story !!!!

We are having a spanner day at Gazza and Sues in Falcon and you are all invited !!!

We will meet at the BP Southbound servo on the Kwinana Freeway at 9 ish , leave around 9:30 to be at Gaz and Sues ranch by about 10 , Gaz has a shed full of tools and a vague idea how to use most of them so if you want to learn a bit about metal shaping , or preparing a panel for paint , or rust repair or you need to change the gearbox in your clunky EK next Sunday , November 22 , is the day to do it . The club will supply lunch and cool drinks so if you are coming please let us know.

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE DUE TO RAIN THIS WEEKEND - NOW NOVEMBER 22 NOT 14
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
mph

Re: November tin bashing bog and paint run

Post by mph »

Ah devastated,i was super looking forward to catching up and also seeing and learning the days activities.
I'll be away for the new date.
Hope there is plenty of pics.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited by mph on Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FB-Special
Big block 161 :lol:
Holley sniper EFI.
Vintage air ducted heat and cool.
Ek auto column shift.
Lj diff and reverse lights.
WA FB~EK Car Club Member.
FireKraka

Post by FireKraka »

Robyn, "Frank" and I will be there :clap:
Neil
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I will be on site as per bloody usual :evil: :evil: :evil:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Was a great day with a good turnout , sorted out some dramas with a couple of members cars and tore a rusty FB to bits .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

What a feast mate. Got to hand it to you WA folks. Quality lineup of cars there.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
FJWALLY
State: VIC

Post by FJWALLY »

Plenty of stunners there Blacky - great to see Frank join the lineup - love that FB panno - yum.
You will find me lost somewhere!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

FJWALLY wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:53 am Plenty of stunners there Blacky - great to see Frank join the lineup - love that FB panno - yum.
is a really well put together car, 202 , 5 spped , air cond etc - not a fan of the paint scheme or colour but its not my car .....

FJWALLY

Post by FJWALLY »

Nice - yeah the paint is a bit toyota ish with the white roof - I would probably get some shiny strips for the sides to divide it but nice none the less - I'm not a fan of minimalist approach as you've probably gathered lol.
Blacky wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:06 pm
FJWALLY wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:53 am Plenty of stunners there Blacky - great to see Frank join the lineup - love that FB panno - yum.
is a really well put together car, 202 , 5 spped , air cond etc - not a fan of the paint scheme or colour but its not my car .....
Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

Someone needs to distract him, and "borrow" the sunshades for me. Love 'em. Found a set on ePain a while ago but they wanted $450 :shock:

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Harv wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:40 am Someone needs to distract him, and "borrow" the sunshades for me. Love 'em. Found a set on ePain a while ago but they wanted $450 :shock:

Cheers,
Harv
He puts them up every time he stops, always sets it up under a couple of gazebos at shows as well which makes getting a decent photo of it near on impossible , he also has overshoes and gloves that he wears when driving it , a bit different is Phil .... I rib him a bit and he takes it with a laugh :D

FJWALLY

Post by FJWALLY »

Harv wrote:Someone needs to distract him, and "borrow" the sunshades for me. Love 'em. Found a set on ePain a while ago but they wanted $450 :shock:

Cheers,
Harv
They are nice - would love a set of those myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro