Any ideas what this venetian fits?

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

contenderoz
State: VIC

Any ideas what this venetian fits?

Post by contenderoz »

G'day, I picked up this rear venetian shade recently but cant work out what it fits. I hoped it was EH sedan as the family had one in the past but it is not tall enough vertically, but is about right for width and curvature. Measures about 1220mm in width and 360mm in height, with a concave curve to it. it is an old original, looks the same as other NASCO ones I have but not EH / EJ sedan or FE / FC - FB/EK wagon or FE/FC sedan as have checked against those; it may not even be for a Holden. Anyone help me out?? Thanks, Al
contenderoz
State: VIC

Re: Any ideas what this venetian fits?

Post by contenderoz »

Thanks Tim, I will check it against a HR sedan and see how it looks. Any other ideas??? Al
ardiesse
State: NSW

Post by ardiesse »

HD and HR rear windows are convex side to side, but concave top to bottom. They're also a lot wider at the bottom than the top.
So I don't think this venetian is HD or HR.

XM or XP Falcon, or AP5 or VC Valiant? Maybe even VE/VF/VG, but they also had a pronounced inverse curve like HD/HR.

I'm grasping at straws here . . .

Rob
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

May be an EH/J wagon rear ?????
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.