2 door conversion

Includes sheet metal, rubbers, bumpers, badges and rust repairs.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Clinker42
State: VIC

2 door conversion

Post by Clinker42 »

Hi all.
Does anyone have any links or pictures for a 2 door conversion on the old girls

Trev
Blacky
State: WA

Re: 2 door conversion

Post by Blacky »

Theres been plenty of them done, Google will bring plenty up , I have a build thread on here for my looooooonng term 2 door project
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Theres a pic of Micks one he built here - doors are a bit short, makes the rear quarters look out of proportion, need to be an inch or 2 longer ......

http://www.fbekholden.com/forum/viewtop ... 75#p244775
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Cliff Regan

Post by Cliff Regan »

Blacky,
Have you seen the one Tony has in his shop? Not a bad example.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Yeah mate its outstanding but I am not putting pics of it up until its finished.

Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

Blacky wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:32 pm Theres a pic of Micks one he built here - doors are a bit short, makes the rear quarters look out of proportion, need to be an inch or 2 longer ......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
see i was making a 2 door sedan not a coupe, with the stupid long doors the side glass looks ridiculously out of wack you have a massively long door glass and a dinky small weird looking rear glass, when measurements were taken from a 2 door post 55 chev sedan (the look i was going for) it proportions down to the same as my car
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Mick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:56 pm
Blacky wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:32 pm Theres a pic of Micks one he built here - doors are a bit short, makes the rear quarters look out of proportion, need to be an inch or 2 longer ......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
see i was making a 2 door sedan not a coupe, with the stupid long doors the side glass looks ridiculously out of wack you have a massively long door glass and a dinky small weird looking rear glass, when measurements were taken from a 2 door post 55 chev sedan (the look i was going for) it proportions down to the same as my car
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hook , line , AND sinker :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: