WA Christmas Party Photos 2018

Post dates and info on upcoming events, or pictures from events that have been on...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

59wagon
State: WA

WA Christmas Party Photos 2018

Post by 59wagon »

Great weather and great people made for a beaut’ day at Whiteman Park today. A big thanks to all the Ladies and Gents who helped to make it happen ImageImageImage

We had, I think, 26 old cars rock up, including some from the FE/FC club and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by 59wagon on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Errol62
State: SA

Re: WA Christmas Party Photos 2018

Post by Errol62 »

Gee you’ve got some lovely cars over there mate. That Ute with the pack rack is certainly ready for business. They all look spotless. Haven’t you got any roughies over there like we do in SA? Thanks for posting. Would have been a good day. I wouldn’t have known where to look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

That first shot. I reckon that EK is wearing FB hub caps. You should warn the owner to be careful that the hubcaps don’t reject the car ;/.... you know how hoity toity them FBers are.. tee hee......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
59wagon

Post by 59wagon »

Errol62 wrote:Gee you’ve got some lovely cars over there mate. That Ute with the pack rack is certainly ready for business. They all look spotless. Haven’t you got any roughies over there like we do in SA? ...

They’re definitely not all spotless Clay, that’d be boring, right? That’s what I like about the group - there’re cars ranging from immaculate professionally restored, to old bangers with a lovely patina and cosmetic dents installed Image
The Ute with the rack is a bewdy and certainly drew a lot of attention and, yes, it’s a workhorse with all the dents and dings and chips to go with it.
The owner showed me a photo of it with a canvas canopy over the whole rack - there are toggles installed on the roof above the rear windscreen to attach the canopy.

Glad you enjoyed.

Cheers,

John

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thanks for posting the pics john, I will whack some more up when I am at work tomorrow and the mobile will work ........ we had 45 club members there today plus the FE/FC mob, I think that would be a record for a club run :thumbsup:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

59wagon wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:04 pm Great weather and great people made for a beaut’ day at Whiteman Park today. A big thanks to all the Ladies and Gents who helped to make it happen ImageImageImage

This one was interesting, a recent addition to th eclub, car was bought as you see it from Dubbo, NSW , body tag shows it was a standard , paint code 585-0110 with S1 on the tag , appears to be an ex PMG vehicle and should be painted Ashwood grey - anyone on here know the car ????
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Patrick_R
State: NSW

Post by Patrick_R »

Great pics of a great day.

Thanks for sharing

I like the other ute. Is it for sale. :yeahhh:

Ric.
Wrongway Roger

Post by Wrongway Roger »

Great pics and fantastic turnout.
Next time I'm WA, I will have to go Whiteman's Park. We use to go there back in the seventies as kids.
There is a right way and a wrong way and then there is my way which is usually the long way.