Brake and Clutch Pedals

Includes handbrake, cylinders, shoes, discs, rims and rubber.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

HefsEK
State: NOT ENTERED

Brake and Clutch Pedals

Post by HefsEK »

Hi all,

First time poster on the forum.

I have an EK that has a Frankenstein brake system and clutch that was set up when my car was built (by family but wont go there!) with good intentions did he do, what has now become.... a head f.

I'm now starting from scratch with original m/cylinders and a remote booster, but have discovered pedals are from different cars or modified (again good intentions, But with complimenting lumpy steel bits hanging off the half good looking pedal, and a fire wall that looks a little Swiss cheesie, ha ha).
So, in a nut shell I'm searching for both brake and clutch pedals with pedal pins for the m/cylinder's or from what model car the pedals may have a crossover in parts with,and try and get this baby of mine back to some normality and running again.

Would have loved to have put it into the nationals but had the birth of "Frank" around entries time grew to one thing after the other, and has only been the tip of the iceberg with my car shit of late, being a Daily HR Driver (man it can be frustrating but wouldn't have it any other way) but I just Love them Old Holden's :) .

Be definitely heading down to see the meet and would love to be driving in some style,hopefully sooner rather than later (I got EK Withdrawals atm).

If anyone can help or put me in the right direction, would be much appreciated.

On a side note;
I see there is going to be a great WA turnout at the Nats here, so BIG Congratulations to all involved and hope many from interstate roll up.

Thanks
Hugh
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Brake and Clutch Pedals

Post by Blacky »

Hugh , you know where to come for parts mate ,,,,, EKmart is your friend .. :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
FireKraka
State: WA

Re: Brake and Clutch Pedals

Post by FireKraka »

Hi Hugh
Firstly welcome to the forum.
Don't want to step on EKmarts toes but I have a complete pedal box including the rods its a bit rusty needs a good clean up but yours cheap if you are interested, it is in Henderson if that is closer for you than up in the them there hills.

Regards
Neil
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)