Wanted - FB/EK sedan in WA

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Tyson
State: WA

Wanted - FB/EK sedan in WA

Post by Tyson »

Looking for a body for a project. Prefer complete rolling shell, no interior or driveline needed, just really the body im after. Will consider anything.

Anything out there??

Cheers,
Tyson

0429 262 888
"You win some, you learn some"
Blacky

Re: Wanted - FB/EK sedan in WA

Post by Blacky »

got one from the firewall back , factory auto as well. I am away until around Jan 22 for work, its in Kalamunda in Perth.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Tyson

Post by Tyson »

Cheers blacky, what kind of condition is it in? And how much u chasing for it?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

It's pretty good , from memory needs one floor pan , a repair section behind the left rear wheel and a few bits and pieces of rust here and there dealt with. Looking for $750
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Tyson

Post by Tyson »

Rights, sound alright. No way I can have a look at it before u get back is there? I'm only up in Perth till wed morning. Otherwise I'll have to wait till I'm up next. Could be a month.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

call me - 04 1960 61 62