Club plate change trial

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

Brian Westlake
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Club plate change trial

Post by Brian Westlake »

Hey Ian. Have a great trip.Years ago I was watching an old movie once that seemed to be set in Italy. All the Fiat 500s and Vespas were driving around some fountain, when suddenly appeared an EK Holden, in what seemed to be a gunmetal grey colour all over, in the traffic. The scene changed and it was seen driving away amongst all the Italian stuff. I screamed out with my mouth full and nearly choked on my sandwich, and then it was gone as quickly as it appeared. What movie was this? Well sadly I dont know! I just remembered that you are probably not on line, but I just thought of this after what you said earlier about art and culture etc. Anyway, again have a great holiday.
Tony.
Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

iso007 wrote:I am told Italy is a wonderful place full of style and artistry so therefore I am looking forward to the streets covered in Fb/Eks. I can't wait to see them all and will send photos of them as soon as I get there.
Oooohh!!! Left hand drive ones :D :lol:

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
WayneXG95

Post by WayneXG95 »

Ian come to the next meeting on the 13th October I may have more information.
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
iso007
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by iso007 »

Guys, welcome to 2015. They supply wifi in the plane. I was talking to my son while at 30,000 feet over Columbo. Wayne my last race is on 11th October so I won't be back until 15th. Never driven this car before and will have a first look at it in 2 days time. It is valued at over 1 million euros. So I hope i get a lot of practice laps. Last year I sent one of mine over but i never did a lap because my wife broke her leg during a short stop over in Paris. So we had to come home again the next day. Just having brekky in Abu Dhabi now then off to Monza.
WayneXG95

Post by WayneXG95 »

Ok will keep you updated.
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W