Grecian White/Apache Red 225 Heads to the 2015 Nats

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Devilrod
State: VIC

Re: Grecian White/Apache Red 225 Heads to the 2015 Nats

Post by Devilrod »

Did I just read that right! Grand Champion.... Well done! Very deserving too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
goats1
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by goats1 »

Hi congrats to those who went to the nats ,I will have to try next year to get over from NZ I see all these pics of cars on here but would love to see them in the flesh,can someone please tell me the guy in one of the photos posted here has to model cars an EK and Fb where he got these or a contact for him so I can talk first hand would love the EK it same as I am restoring over here cheers goats1
Craig Allardyce

Post by Craig Allardyce »

Devilrod wrote:Did I just read that right! Grand Champion.... Well done! Very deserving too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks Brett,
I'm feeling a little humbled, lucky, but very honoured. There were many other fantastic cars in the mix.
Craig Allardyce

goats1 wrote:Hi congrats to those who went to the nats ,I will have to try next year to get over from NZ I see all these pics of cars on here but would love to see them in the flesh,can someone please tell me the guy in one of the photos posted here has to model cars an EK and Fb where he got these or a contact for him so I can talk first hand would love the EK it same as I am restoring over here cheers goats1
Hi Goats,
not sure which picture/s you're talking about. Can you do a repost and copy the picture/s in your reply and I'll try and chase it up for you.
goats1

Post by goats1 »

Hi Craig cheers forms tryin to help mate ,I'm not theflashest wen it comes to technology mate if you scroll down the pics on page 1 of this post there is an elderly chap kneeling in front of a stage with the model cars in front of him any help would be great cheers goat

My email in NZ is goats1@xtra.co.nz
73coupe
State: QLD

Post by 73coupe »

Great pics Craig, thanks for sharing. I used one of your pics as my avatar, hope you don't mind and hopefully we can catch up in Renmark. Janet is slowly warming to the idea of a 1800km round trip!
Cheers
Russell
Rusty EK

Post by Rusty EK »

Thanks for the pics , you guys have some beautiful cars
Craig Allardyce

goats1 wrote:Hi Craig cheers forms tryin to help mate ,I'm not theflashest wen it comes to technology mate if you scroll down the pics on page 1 of this post there is an elderly chap kneeling in front of a stage with the model cars in front of him any help would be great cheers goat

My email in NZ is goats1@xtra.co.nz
He's "Brian Westlake" on this forum (Tony Dahl). Just PM him and I'm sure he'll help out.
Craig Allardyce

73coupe wrote:Great pics Craig, thanks for sharing. I used one of your pics as my avatar, hope you don't mind and hopefully we can catch up in Renmark. Janet is slowly warming to the idea of a 1800km round trip!
Cheers
Russell
No drama's mate. We're looking forward to next year for sure.
steved57

Post by steved57 »

Thanks for all the photos Craig. Looks like you & Mrs A had a ball enjoying the high life - although we Queenslanders are used to that. :vecctor:
Trev

Post by Trev »

Craig Allardyce wrote:
Trev wrote:Great pics Craig.
You really know how to put your feet up, we'll done Grand champ!
Thanks Trev,
we wanted to do it different than last year so we made a big effort to get around and see the sights. Looking forward to Renmark especially with the river being on the doorstep.
I hope your trip home via the coast went well and you had a blast. Did you do all the rides with the kids. My last was the "Claw" around 15 years ago. It nearly killed me.....but I didn't let my lunch go.
The claw the first ride I went on........... I don't like heights at all!!! Only went on a few more ar dream world. White water world was awesome, couldn't keep me off those.
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
Brian Westlake

Post by Brian Westlake »

Thanks for the photos guys. Some of the stories I was telling were BULLSHIT loosely based on truth! we had fun with you guys as well. Ive been down to Sydney and only got back
tonight. Your trip looked real interesting also.
Tony BendsTheTruth.
Brian Westlake

Post by Brian Westlake »

Oh and also, good work on winning Grand Champion guys. That really is some car.
Tony.
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

Brian Westlake wrote:Thanks for the photos guys. Some of the stories I was telling were BULLSHIT loosely based on truth!

Tony BendsTheTruth.
NO?? Really?? I've known you for 45 years and I did'nt know that you were Bullshitting?? :roll: :lol: :lol:
ScottySeeksTheTruth.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
Brian Westlake

Post by Brian Westlake »

YOU ARE MY NEMESIS MR HARROD!
Tony HasPutUpWithALotInTheLast45Years.