under dash shelf

Includes seating, upholstery, door trims, dashboard and heater.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Gingy
State: SA

under dash shelf

Post by Gingy »

Last edited by Gingy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nes138
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: under dash shelf

Post by nes138 »

There was one made for it and this may be a copy. I had a compressed timber one with chrome leading edge on it. Little annoying for passenger but I'm always a driver!!!
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

if the front lip is an alloy extrusion it may be a genuine one , can you post a photo of it ????
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Gingy

Post by Gingy »

Here it is!
Last edited by Gingy on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gingy

Post by Gingy »

nes138 wrote:There was one made for it and this may be a copy. I had a compressed timber one with chrome leading edge on it. Little annoying for passenger but I'm always a driver!!!
But the passenger will nag me to death and I haven't found the diagram for the James Bond ejector seat....
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

That looks like an original one - there should be a flat bar strap that fits in the hole , it drops down from under the dash to hold the front of it up.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Gingy

Post by Gingy »

Don''t have the strap that holds up the front, cant imagine it would be hard to fabricate out of some flat bar. I will sand it back and paint it and then stash it until the time comes to either fit it or not! A bit like the windscreen visor, I cannot decide if I like them or not! If anyone wants to make a copy of it, just send me a message.
BIGREVNEV
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by BIGREVNEV »

i,m leaving the visor off , i,m not that wrapped in the look of them
Gingy

Post by Gingy »

BIGREVNEV wrote:i,m leaving the visor off , i,m not that wrapped in the look of them
I am not sure, sometimes I see them and think Wow, and other times they make me cringe, just have to see when the time comes!