Trimmer in (Western) Sydney?

Includes seating, upholstery, door trims, dashboard and heater.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Harv
State: NSW

Trimmer in (Western) Sydney?

Post by Harv »

As the wagon gets closer to being ready for reassembly, I need to get my act together on some of the bits that bolt on.

I've got a moderately complete set of red and silver trim. It's not show-class, nor does it need to be... the wagon will go into daily driver service. I can recard the door trims myself, but do need to get the seats repaired though. I had dreams of doing the seat repairs myself, but am continually short on time whenever I'm home. I'm no longer confident I have the time to teach myself major trimming.

For the front seat, I'll need the old skin carefully removed. The springs are OK, though I can supply any spares if needs be. It will need the torn silver inserts replaced (has come unzippered along the seams). I will supply the inserts (I must have Australia's largest collection of silver trim inserts). For the rear seat, I'll also need the old skin carefully removed on the upper (bolster?). This just needs a restich on a seam that has let loose. Relatively simple task I guess for a trimmer, with not too much in the way of materials to be supplied. I'll drop the seats off and pick them up myself, so prefer something in western Sydney.

From previous posts, I understand Daniel Mifsud is a wizard with a trim needle (A Stitch N Time Trim & Upholstery, 3 Greenhills St, Croydon NSW 2132. Telephone (02) 97982702 or 0416119224). Any other reccomendations for a trimmer in Western Sydney before I give him a call?

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
WayneXG95

Re: Trimmer in (Western) Sydney?

Post by WayneXG95 »

So did you ring Daniel?
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
Harv

Re: Trimmer in (Western) Sydney?

Post by Harv »

Gotta call him this week... kitchen repairs have gotten in the way :oops: .

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.