trying to find out the roof lining

Includes seating, upholstery, door trims, dashboard and heater.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

toey1977
State: NOT ENTERED

trying to find out the roof lining

Post by toey1977 »

Ok can anyone help with this one, had a look around I couldn't match it all up others with more knowledge would do better

BODY: EK/225H-6106M
TRIM: 683-968
PAINT: 585-0219
INSERT:
TOP: 585-0246

think i got all the numbers right. My car came with no roof lining (trim) would like to know if anyone could tell me what it is or were they all the same and does anyone have a sample picture of one (pattern)
mmmmmmmmmmm dunno
Blacky
State: WA

Re: trying to find out the roof lining

Post by Blacky »

They are all the same, theres a mob on epay do a pretty close repro of the material.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

I used one of the eBay ones and they fit really well. Make sure it's from supertrim though.
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
toey1977

Post by toey1977 »

cool thanks for that i will be looking into it
mmmmmmmmmmm dunno
stinky
State: SA

Post by stinky »

Depends how "original" you want the car to be, there are the close-matches on ebay or you can also get the correct "random-star" pattern.
I think there is a supplier in oz for the random star pattern, otherwise just stick with the ebay offerings. It would pay to check with your trimmer first (if they are fitting it) as some guys don't like fitting other's work (I don't).
toey1977

Post by toey1977 »

stinky wrote:Depends how "original" you want the car to be, there are the close-matches on ebay or you can also get the correct "random-star" pattern.
I think there is a supplier in oz for the random star pattern, otherwise just stick with the ebay offerings. It would pay to check with your trimmer first (if they are fitting it) as some guys don't like fitting other's work (I don't).

not after a exact match car wont be original but i am looking at keeping most of the interior to look original my idea is a car that looks nice and how i want on the outside but i still want to feel like I'm driving a ek when inside it and i will be fitting the roof lining myself i understand having to do someone elses work to finish off i wouldn't do that to a tradie as i am one myself
mmmmmmmmmmm dunno