Fb Ek ute (anyone?)

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Chompers
State: NOT ENTERED

Fb Ek ute (anyone?)

Post by Chompers »

Hey all, I am new to the forum & would like to know if anyone has a ute they would like to sell. I am looking for something fairly complete if possible that hasn't been played with too much. Any leads would be appreciated.

Cheers :yeahhh:
Mick
State: NSW

Re: Fb Ek ute (anyone?)

Post by Mick »

there's a couple on NSW gumtree but fairly pulled apart, also saw one advertised on the NSW club facebook page but it had red motor disc brakes 4 speed etc
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Cheers for that, I have been looking for a fair while, I have seen the ones on Gumtree. I don't know, perhaps being a bit picky, what I am hoping to get is one that someone has had sitting for a while in a shed or something with a bit of patina on it & basically complete. A bit of rust here & there doesn't matter that much, so hopefully someone on the forum has such a beast that needs to go to a really good home. I have just had exactly the build I want to do stuck in my mind for a fair while.
Anyhow I can only try & see what happens.

Cheers again
wot179

Post by wot179 »

What sort of money are you looking at spending?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elwood: I bet these cops got SCMODS.
Jake: SCMODS?
Elwood: State County Municipal Offender Data System.

W.S.C.C.A.
St Marys chapter.
Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Dude (wot), saw your one on your thread I think?, Green with Envy, If I can get that sort of thing I'd be stoked, Pretty well exactly the sort of Car I am after, perhaps Mick might know where there's any others similar??
Must admit, you've beat me to the punch though, similar ideas except you've got the main bit I'm missing, I've got a built small block, t350, 9" SCW ifs all built, detailed & finished ready to go into the right Fb Ek, happy to wait until it comes along, as for what I want to spend, as with anything, I'm more than willing to pay for the right car, so no set budget.
wot179

Post by wot179 »

Feel free to make me an offer before the red goes back in.

Dunno what the number would be...I am planning to sell it after its registered and Ive run around in it for a while anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elwood: I bet these cops got SCMODS.
Jake: SCMODS?
Elwood: State County Municipal Offender Data System.

W.S.C.C.A.
St Marys chapter.
Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Been away for a couple of weeks, if the Reds not in it yet, do you have a contact Number?

Perhaps we can sort something out.

Cheers