138 twin stromberg carb linkage

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

BIGREVNEV
State: NOT ENTERED

138 twin stromberg carb linkage

Post by BIGREVNEV »

g,day all , i,m sorta new on this forum but not new to old holdens , i,m putting together a nice ek sedan ,. i,m doing everything at my smash / custom shop in my spare time which means late nights , i,m having an issue connecting up twin strombergs , i,ve re jetted them & installed venturi,s , but i,m having trouble connecting them to gether & to the stock linkages ,.ive got 2 methods at hand , 1 , a rod between the throttle body ,s but i can only connect to one as the other has a press fit lever with no nut attachment , 2 , i,ve connected both carb,s up with an old school system n,o,s setup with adjustable ball socket linkages which operates the carb,s in sync ok but is proving to be a mission to connect up to the standard linkage , i,m using a monaro motors inlet manifold & extractors ant thoughts cheers & beers , big rev nev
Blacky
State: WA

Re: 138 twin stromberg carb linkage

Post by Blacky »

Can ya post a pic of what you have Nev ?
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
BIGREVNEV
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: 138 twin stromberg carb linkage

Post by BIGREVNEV »

yeah no worries blacky cheers