Chrome Plater

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Bluehaze
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Bluehaze »

Thanks Blacky and Stephen. The fact that the cancer problem is not known until too late makes it difficult. A bit Russian Roulette-ish. Maybe I should be happy with my average tail lights and grille trim and just do the bumpers and over-riders. Those pictures did inspire me to lash out, and I can dig why it's so costly, but for so much money spent I'd like to be certain of a good result.
brooksy

Re: Chrome Plater

Post by brooksy »

re: billy blackarrow who did the chrome and approx price as i am in sydney looks great cheers brooksy
BILLY BLACKARROW
State: NSW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

brooksy wrote:re: billy blackarrow who did the chrome and approx price as i am in sydney looks great cheers brooksy
I got it on Ebay from Early bitz1almost $2500 he is in Melbourne some where Real Happy with the out come the tail lights are tops which is the hard part. He was half the price I was quoted here in Newcastle I still have to get my bonnet bar and a few other things done they may get done here in NEWY
BILLY :arrow:
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY
fb cruisin

Post by fb cruisin »

Hey Billy, Who in Newcastle are you using for the rest of your chrome work ?
Cheers Rob

Post by nes138 »

Well early bitz is not so well liked on the FC forum.... Found some of his prices way over top. Maybe he's cheaper on EK bits
BILLY BLACKARROW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

Hi Rob
The Chrome Plater in Cardiff at the end of Munibung Rd. Just because it is close to me. See you around town

Hi nes138
Yes I have thought his prices were a bit steeeep in the past , but I am happy with the price of my Chrome and Quality
BILLY :arrow:
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY