EK Special Sedan

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

ek wazza
State: NSW

EK Special Sedan

Post by ek wazza »

Looking for an original EK that is in good condition and roadworthy. Looking to spend anywhere from $7-8k to $13-14k. Ideally would rather something in NSW so i could inspect.
Building an EK Special Sedan 304 T700, Rodtech F/end with disc's front & rear, and driving an EK Special Sedan Grey with Trimatic and the rest stock
Lakeside35
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: EK Special Sedan

Post by Lakeside35 »

Hi mate
I have an EK for sale that may interest you, check her out here :vecctor: http://www.fbekholden.com/forum/viewtop ... =1&t=18309
Cheers
Dean
ek wazza

Post by ek wazza »

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like a nice old girl. I was kinda lookin for a Sedan not a Wagon though.
Building an EK Special Sedan 304 T700, Rodtech F/end with disc's front & rear, and driving an EK Special Sedan Grey with Trimatic and the rest stock
ek wazza

Post by ek wazza »

There is a sedan for sale on Ebay at the moment.
Does anybody on here know of the car??
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1961-Holden- ... 460e0fa0e1
Cal
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Cal »

Mick

Post by Mick »

it is
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
ek wazza

Post by ek wazza »

still looking if anyone knows of anything worth looking at....
fingers
State: VIC

Post by fingers »

ek wazza wrote:still looking if anyone knows of anything worth looking at....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A mate of mine knows of an ek for sale in Traralgon in Gippsland about an hour from me .....a very original 2 owner with full history .....even got the production line tag .......it was described to me as the best original ek my mate has ever seen inside and out and all nascoed up . ........He is going to send some photos tomorrow ............give me a call on 0409253202 and I will give you his number .....Fingers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
WayneXG95

Post by WayneXG95 »

So why haven't you brought it?...... :lol:
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
fingers

Post by fingers »

WayneXG95 wrote:So why haven't you brought it?...... :lol:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ya know I only buy old clunkas mate ...........but this one sounds like a jacko one ...........the mlkshake is looking cool mate......Fingers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
ek wazza

Post by ek wazza »

Thanks for the heads up Fingers. Do you have any pics yet?
fingers

Post by fingers »

ek wazza wrote:Thanks for the heads up Fingers. Do you have any pics yet?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Shoot me your phone no and I will sms them to you ........fingers 0409253202