Friday night at MtGambier

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

LYNCHPIN
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Friday night at MtGambier

Post by LYNCHPIN »

You're probably right Trev, why would you want to get around in shorts and a t shirt drinking ice cold beers to cool you down when you can be wearing snow gear and pulling your numb lips off the top of a frozen beer :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers Paul
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

i've allways had the same thought as lynchpin but i spose it's just allways been on this weekend and trev is right about the same disscussion re heat that's why i'de say mid season spring autum :ewink: but you can't plan the weather no matter what you do :ewink:
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Trev

Post by Trev »

LYNCHPIN wrote:You're probably right Trev, why would you want to get around in shorts and a t shirt drinking ice cold beers to cool you down when you can be wearing snow gear and pulling your numb lips off the top of a frozen beer :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers Paul

You could bring your thermos Paul :lol: .
Guess we won't be seeing you at a nationals any time soon then :( .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
LYNCHPIN

Post by LYNCHPIN »

Trev wrote:
LYNCHPIN wrote:You're probably right Trev, why would you want to get around in shorts and a t shirt drinking ice cold beers to cool you down when you can be wearing snow gear and pulling your numb lips off the top of a frozen beer :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers Paul

You could bring your thermos Paul :lol: .
Guess we won't be seeing you at a nationals any time soon then :( .

Well Trev I won't be making it until I can atleast work out how to fit my heater. . Oh and I buy some new ski gear :idea: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: