Front Sway Bar, HR frontend ?

Includes shock absorbers, springs and steering linkages.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Squirralien
State: NOT ENTERED

Front Sway Bar, HR frontend ?

Post by Squirralien »

Hi, I have put the HR front end in the FB and it has the FB outrigger, I have tried the HR swaybar and with the low spot facing down on the outrigger it needs a piece cut out and a half tube welded in to allow the sway bar to sit right, if its turned up the other way with the high spot facing up away it pulls the risers forward and in,,, I have also tried the FB sway bar but thats to short and also pulls the risers in and forward to much,, are there any other options,
I read somewhere on the forum about an EH I think it was sway bar has anyone done that, the front end is close to standard maybe a bit lower,
the front end has HR wishbone of coarse and XU-1 spec disk Brakes, HR springs with one coil removed, not sure how that will sit once the car is all assembled,
Is it wrong to cut in to the outrigger and weld a half tube in to allow the HR sway bar to sit down as it wants to ?
All Opinions appreciated
thanks in advance,,,

This issue was solved, Dave came and had a look and it was all good with the FB/EK sway bar, it was one of those simple things where everything is fine when the motor goes in and everything pulls back in to line with the extra weight in the car,,,, Thanks Dave,,,,
Thanks
Steven

Check out my daughters Website and read her story, Take away from it what you do and pass it on to friends and family to read, Awareness is the purpose, Know your rights in hospital and Know and learn the condition

www.melissas.net