Convoy to Sawtell

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Sputzwagon
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Convoy to Sawtell

Post by Sputzwagon »

That sounds a lot better than leaving from 'Dulla' on Friday, DR. :wink: :D
It's still one heck of a long drive to Sawtell from here!!! :shock:

Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
Trev

Post by Trev »

Sputzwagon wrote:That sounds a lot better than leaving from 'Dulla' on Friday, DR. :wink: :D

Scotty.
So, my plan to drive from Dulla was "stupid" Scotty? :lol:
I'm doing the same distance on Wed from Pakenham to Ulladulla, 750km :shock: , no prob's :D .
At least I won't over shoot my destination this time :oops: :lol: .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
Sputzwagon

Post by Sputzwagon »

Trev wrote:
Sputzwagon wrote:That sounds a lot better than leaving from 'Dulla' on Friday, DR. :wink: :D

Scotty.
So, my plan to drive from Dulla was "stupid" Scotty? :lol:
I'm doing the same distance on Wed from Pakenham to Ulladulla, 750km :shock: , no prob's :D .
At least I won't over shoot my destination this time :oops: :lol: .
Just follow DR, "Wrongway Trevfuzz"...his scene of direction is probably better than yours!! :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Scotty.
[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg211/scottyharrod/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No 2
reddo

Post by reddo »

Yo..
I plan on getting away from home.( Barnsley 20k west of Newcastle) about 7.30am Friday morning...

Trev /Devilrod..not sure what time you plan on getting away from Hornsby but Hornsby to the top of the F3 freeway at Beresfield is about 1.5 hours drive.. could catch yas there around 8.00am :roll: if ya want to hook up for the trip north

Pop...
Will be looking for somewhere to pee by around 9.30 to 10.00am...... Can catch ya at the new SouthsideTaree Roadhouse/servo down near Purfleet if ya want another vehicle ( with caravan ) to cruise with.( car has red motor .. happy towing at 90 to 100 kph 8) )
Was planning on turning off at the Bonnie Hills turn off and doing a cruise in around the southern beaches to Port Macquarie .. slow cruise through Port to check out the southern version of " Wintersun" this year...
Should be some cool cars and rods lazying around the main street by mid to late friday morning... 8) :wink: .

If ya keen to get to Sawtell we can give the detour a miss.... :roll: :?:

Should be close to Sawtell around 1.00 pm
Cheers
Reddo
Holden .. australian car for australian conditions.....partyin', drinkin' ,cruisin' and rootin'
matches

Post by matches »

the is a car show on at westport park on friday from 9:30 am till 4pm if you guys decide to call in at port.
if your needing fuel by the time you hit port don't get it at the servo on the highway, you'll be paying at least 5c a litre more than anywhere else.