WANTED - EK WAGON

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

aceofhearts
State: NOT ENTERED

WANTED - EK WAGON

Post by aceofhearts »

Looking for a clean driveable EK wagon, have cash ready to go!
If you see anything, give us a hoi!
Dans61wagon

Re: WANTED - EK WAGON

Post by Dans61wagon »

Try triple J auto in North Geelong, they wheel and deal early holdens, i know back in january they had Two Ek wagons forsale i know one was $3500 (Pg 159 of Just cars magazine january 2010). Good luck!
The 60's, big cars, no speed limit and all the fuel you could burn for a Dollar!
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Just a suggestion if you do go there check the car thoroughly. Have heard good and bad.
Dans61wagon

Post by Dans61wagon »

Yeah Devilrod, i known what you mean, i've seen a few "bash,bog ang spray" cars there, and there once was an ek that had the sills fibreglass on the outside :shock: , But then again they have some really original straight cars from time to time
The 60's, big cars, no speed limit and all the fuel you could burn for a Dollar!
aceofhearts

Post by aceofhearts »

Thanks Dan,
Im in geelong & just gave them a call, they only have a rolling shell atm :(

Search continues..
EK Dreamer

Post by EK Dreamer »

there is this one in coburg vic... depends how much you have :) good luck in your search :)

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/pri ... &silo=1011
RollinLow

Re:

Post by RollinLow »

Devilrod wrote:Just a suggestion if you do go there check the car thoroughly. Have heard good and bad.
Last time I went to look at an ek wagon they had there I called first to ask about it they guy said it was in restorable condition, when I got there most of the metal on the car was plates pop riveted over the rust!

Since then I have heard lots of bad reports about this place selling dodgy cars!
aceofhearts

Post by aceofhearts »

Thanks ''ek dreamer'' I have seen that wagon on carsales... probably out of my price range.. I was hoping for something fairly original & neat for around 10k... Its been harder than i expected but im sure something will pop up eventually :)