Wedding Car Hire

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

Resie
State: NOT ENTERED

Wedding Car Hire

Post by Resie »

Hi all,

I will be marrying an avid EK lover next year and have begun the search to find a beautiful EK to get him to our wedding, as a surprise! He owns an EK sedan which is his first car and an absolute labour of love. He has been trying to get it back on the road with not much luck and at this stage its not looking likely to be ready for our wedding, which is disappointing for him. Hence my search begins with no luck so far in finding an EK in NSW for hire (plenty in Perth!) and I was hoping someone out there might have some information to offer please? I would really appreciate any help at all. We live on the Central Coast, but am very keen for information from anywhere in NSW. Thanks for your time. :)
(AUST)Mod
State: WA

Re: Wedding Car Hire

Post by (AUST)Mod »

Resie wrote:Hi all,

I will be marrying an avid EK lover next year and have begun the search to find a beautiful EK to get him to our wedding.... no luck so far in finding an EK... for hire (plenty in Perth!)
Can you give me the details of the people who have them for hire in Perth?

Thanks

Andrew
Craig wrote: Andrew you have a red so I wouldn't race it :wink:

EK Dreamer

Post by EK Dreamer »

hi resie:)

congrats on your plans for your new life together.....and what a better way than a EK holden....

Im sure you will get a reply in regards to needing a EK sedan for your hubby to be:) There are lots of Ek owners who im sure will love to help you out..i found a website here in newy but i find there is only pics of FC's but they may know of someone also who may have a EK..if not luck arises..

http://www.ntleclassicholdenwedcars.com.au/

hope this helps
Bev
EKjimmy

Post by EKjimmy »

I've got two...both unroadworthy and unrego'd :lol: Would like to do some events like that once the turquoise EK is done though. Good luck with the search
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
Resie

Post by Resie »

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

Andrew - The EK I found in Perth was by Holden On Classic Car hire, the link

http://www.easyweddings.com.au/WeddingC ... icCarHire/

Bev - Thanks for the tip. Had found them on my search for an EK, will definitely contact them too. If I can't find an EK, they will probably be my second option which is still awesome!

Jimmy - If you get them up and running, you might just get your first customer! The turquoise is beautiful.

Thanks again :)
Resie