QLD Club Info

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Qld.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, QLD Mod

Craig
State: NOT ENTERED

QLD Club Info

Post by Craig »

The FB-EK Holden Car Club of Queensland was formed in 1985, with the sole purpose to cater for people interested in this particular vintage of General Motors Holden, produced between 1960-1962.

We have Monthly Meetings and Monthly club Runs with the emphesis on casual

The club caters for all classes of vehicle whether they be original, restored and/or modified.

Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month, 7:30 pm at the Salisbury Community Sports Club, 37 Ainsworth St Salisbury 4107 - excluding January.

There are many benifits in joining the club apart from the social side such as general information and advice, access to vehicles or parts for sale by other members and club registration
However to gain club registation we do require you to be a member for 12 months and be "Active" in the club meaning attending at least 2 meetings a year and going on at least 2 club runs
If it is only cheap registration you are after this is probably not the club for you

So if you want to have a look you are welcome to come along to a meeting or a club run or send me a PM or check out our website

http://www.qldfbekholden.com/

Better dead than red

EK, the VN of the 60s
hawk07

Re: QLD Club Info

Post by hawk07 »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED AN EK AND I HAVE A FEW PLANS TO CHANGE IT TO SUIT MY OWN PERSONAL TASTE. I HAVE REMOVED THE ORIGINAL MOTOR AND BOX , WHICH APPEARS TO BE IN QUITE GOOD CONDITION AND I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER IT TO ANOTHER FB-EK ENTHUSIEST FOR FREE. IT ALSO HAS A TWO BARREL INLET MANIFOLD WITH TWO SINGLE BARRELL STRONGY'S AND EXTRACTORS. IF U THINK U CAN GIVE THE OLD DONK AND BOX A NEW HOME PLS RING HAWK 0409591089
thropzed

Re: QLD Club Info

Post by thropzed »

Thanks Hawk, Will catch up friday!
Cheers Theo Z....................
Watch for the early bird, He might be just getting home.

FB/EK Car Club of QLD.