AGM and Club Meeting 13th July 2010‏‏

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

Jessica Jackson
State: NOT ENTERED

AGM and Club Meeting 13th July 2010‏‏

Post by Jessica Jackson »

Just a reminder that Tuesday the 13th of July is our Annual General Meeting for the FB EK Holden Car Club of NSW inc.

All financial members should have received Committee job descriptions and ballot forms/proxy vote forms for the meeting via post.

They are due in by the 6th of July 2010 - Fully completed.
If you are having trouble finding another member to sign your forms, please remember that you can fax them back and forth for signing purposes.

The position descriptions are a brief outline of duties. Please consider attendance and abilities when voting.
The AGM is not a popularity contest or a friendship vote. The FB EK Holden Car Club of NSW inc requires a good, solid team with strong values to survive another year.

They must reach the club letterbox or me, by the 6th. Anything received afterwards, cannot be legally accepted.
Forms cannot be handed in on the night. They must be marked as completed by The Secretary (me).

The club meeting will run as per usual, then we will have a brief break and then the AGM will occur.

Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support and attendance this year and thank you to all that have assisted with the Nationals.