neighbours x2 wagon

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Tassie.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, TAS Mod

stillute-ed
State: NOT ENTERED

neighbours x2 wagon

Post by stillute-ed »

my neighbour has owned the hr since new . the paint is original except for a touch up on the tail gate years ago. the front tow bar is a nasco option .the four speed box was ordered new with the wagon . the motor was worked early on. as it sits today is how it looked when he first picked it up . no rust no dents original paint extras from nasco and as good as the day it was driven home . not too many like this still around with the first owner. the tractor is a 59 massey 35 he bought it at a farm sale 7 years ago and did it up .when he went into the local farm machinery place and asked the young bloke behind the counter for a 59 model massey furgerson ,seat ,steering wheel,sticker kit and steering wheel nut he expected a gees mate they dont make them any more instead the young bloke was back in a few minutes with every thing bar the nut (they dont make steering wheel nuts any more ) $50 for the seat $55 for the steering wheel and $15 for the sticker kit. i wish the parts for the fb were that cheap (after thought the rims and tyres were changed )

I AM CAPTAIN AND COMMANDER OF MY OWN VESSEL (and i have my wife's permission to say so)
Cal
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Cal »

Man, that thing looks hot.........

The car aint bad either 8)

Seriously, that HR would be worth a mint
parisian62
State: NSW

Post by parisian62 »

love the wagon...don't see many like that very often... 8)
Feelin free in a '61 FB.
Member of FB-EK Holden Car Club Of NSW Inc.
Check out the Rebuild of Old Timer